+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Bones and Booth are so Moulder and Scully and I love it! That new tech last night was such a pain in the you know what I wanted to reach out and smack her!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3195975;
    Bones and Booth are so Moulder and Scully and I love it! That new tech last night was such a pain in the you know what I wanted to reach out and smack her!
    Was she the one that had gotten fired that Sweets called at the end? If she is, I wonder if she'll be semi-regular character that periodically will pop up. I love how Bones and Booth are together. On one hand, I do want them to just sleep together already, but on the other hand, I have seen shows that were ruined after the two main characters with sexual tension became couples.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3196346;
    Was she the one that had gotten fired that Sweets called at the end? If she is, I wonder if she'll be semi-regular character that periodically will pop up. I love how Bones and Booth are together. On one hand, I do want them to just sleep together already, but on the other hand, I have seen shows that were ruined after the two main characters with sexual tension became couples.
    Yes, that was the one. Finally got to watch my tape! So glad to have heard the explanation above of the "out of orderness" of the shows. It helps explain why Bones didn't date the British doc/victim in the season opener, if they'd been through this stuff with him critiquing her dates. AND it makes it less about her thinking he was jealous and more about thinking that he has good judgement about who would be bad for her--that he knows more about dating mores than she does. Thanks, PhoneGrrrl!

LOVE Michael Badallucco. So glad to see him again. Okay, my husband asked me a question about Sweets (the psychologist). I missed the first couple of seasons so maybe it was addressed in the episodes I missed. Is Sweets gay? Just curious.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I would say that no, Sweets isn't gay. The episode last week had him calling the female intern who was fired, so I'm assuming he was calling for a date. Of course, you know what you do when you assume.... But I would have to say he's straight.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

last season he and his girlfriend went on a double date with bones/booth. I haven't seen any thing pointing to his being gay.

I think he's just really in touch with his feminine side.

Okay. Question answered. TY. See I wasn't really watching last season. I caught the tail end of the season.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Did anyone else cry their eyes out during this last episode? Those poor dogs, and then when Boothe told Bones that Ripley had been put down. That was so sad and unfair.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup, sniffling here as well. Poor Bones, poor Ripley.

And I agree, Sweets is straight, just not brought up to be traditionally super masculine. Psychology is overwhelmingly a female major these days, and grad school in the clinical psych area even more so. Guys who aren't completely comfortable hanging with women all day every day tend to get weeded out.
    Plus I have the impression that Sweets is supposed to have skipped a few grades here and then, hence his youngness, so may have missed out on some of the dating socialization. In that way he's like Zach, only less extreme.

+ Reply to Thread