+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

I missed it and it's not posted online yet. I hope they put it up this week so I can watch.
    Yup, with donuts!!

SO GOOD! I love this show. Even more after reading some of the novels by Kathy Reichs.

I've gotta be honest - given a choice between Zach and Sweets, I'll take Sweets, thank you very much. I've enjoyed John Francis Daley since he was a young lad in Freaks & Geeks (best show ever made) and I really enjoy his current character. Loved him on the season opener.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3192482;
    I've gotta be honest - given a choice between Zach and Sweets, I'll take Sweets, thank you very much. I've enjoyed John Francis Daley since he was a young lad in Freaks & Geeks (best show ever made) and I really enjoy his current character. Loved him on the season opener.
    I agree. He was also on the show Boston Public several years ago. He played a nerdy (go figure) student who had a hit list of students and teachers that he hated. I would choose Sweets over Zach too, and I think the character that is taking Zach's place could turn out to be interesting too.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I just wish we didn't have to choose between Sweets and Zach!
    Did the black guy who was replacing Zach quit because they were all to weird and all over the place with their personal stuff at work? If so will they have a rotating person in that slot? A la House? I thought he'd be permanent...a little more integration of the cast since the big boss guy rarely appears.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3192499;
    I just wish we didn't have to choose between Sweets and Zach!
    Did the black guy who was replacing Zach quit because they were all to weird and all over the place with their personal stuff at work? If so will they have a rotating person in that slot? A la House? I thought he'd be permanent...a little more integration of the cast since the big boss guy rarely appears.
    I didn't know that. I've only watched half of the show on my DVR. I was planning on catching the rest of it tonight. I'm so behind on my shows. Thank goodness for DVR!

That guy was on the show before when Zach left for Iraq right?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes he was. He started as the guy Bones and Booth had to see.

Well I finished the whole episode. I'm bummed that Angela and Hodges aren't together. I hope this is just a blip in their relationship. They've built it up for an entire year+ now!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I finally caught the first episode tonight on the Fox site. (Damn Gustav screwed up last week big-time.) I loved seeing Indira Varma on Bones; she was great in "Rome". I'm not sure about this "Zach-replacement of the week" set up; I hope they settle on someone new pretty quickly. As for Angela & Hodges, I'd like to see Angela's dad come back and talk some sense into her and Hodges.

+ Reply to Thread