+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

I still enjoyed the episode and that it was Zach. If it was any other character I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. I liked him but sweet and innocent just gets kind of annoying to me after awhile. I want to see it shaken up. And it wasn't a far leap for me to see that he had the potential to be a follower of anyone. Smart doesn't mean not easily manipulated. I saw him as having very little street smarts and such and just waiting for a predatory person to take advantage of him.

I know I'm like alone in enjoying how this all panned out.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3021421;
    I still enjoyed the episode and that it was Zach. If it was any other character I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much. I liked him but sweet and innocent just gets kind of annoying to me after awhile. I want to see it shaken up. And it wasn't a far leap for me to see that he had the potential to be a follower of anyone. Smart doesn't mean not easily manipulated. I saw him as having very little street smarts and such and just waiting for a predatory person to take advantage of him.

I know I'm like alone in enjoying how this all panned out.
    I really kind of liked Zach, so I didn't really enjoy it. In fact, I like the whole cast, so I would have been sad no matter who. I do agree that it is very plausable for him to be manipulated in such a way. He is one of those intelligent people who have very little clue outside of being "book smart".

I never was really attached to Zach. The only character that I'm kind of attached to is Bones.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Finally watched the tape... never did understand why he would say the marks were made by dentures....which led to the whole burn scene....he said dentures just so he could set up the flash fire so the skeleton could be stolen? I understand he couldn't say the marks were made by canine teeth as that might have led to his exposure as the only one or one of the few who could extract all those canines, but..... Was there no other way to set up a diversion? Did he "want" to get caught?
    Well, chalk it up to a casualty of the shortened season and the writers' strike. I'm sorry to see him go, enjoyed him, and sorry they didn't play out his Iraq experiences consequences more. Don't really see how they can redeem him.

I don't see how he's redeemable either. Which is far too bad. I really liked him and I was hoping that they'd be able to make a place for him. I guess not anymore. I'm wondering who'll "replace" him in the office next season.

Something tells me that they will bring in another woman as a love interest for Booth. Bones does get a little jealous so it would be interesting to see if someone she hires begins a relationship with Booth.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't know... I think things have gone far enough with Bones now that for Booth to actually have a relationship with someone else would seem destructive and unfaithful to the BB relationship. And ditto for her. But if the newbie were hitting on Booth that might work, as long as he didn't really reciprocate....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just bumping this up to remind everyone, we're back tonight! For 2 hours! Yum!

And I'm already laughing at Booth. "I HATE ENGLAND! I'M GLAD WE HAD A REVOLUTION!" I must admit I think I'd get a little frustrated too trying to learn how to drive the opposite as how we drive here.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

OMG Sweets was just killing me tonight.
    Angela's soon-to-be-ex husband was delicious!
    Booth = Everest LOL yep uh huh
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread