+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Re: Bones

This whole "Gargamel" story line has me irritated, but to make Zack a bad guy? Sweet Zack? Pardon me? Foul, foul, foul!!! I am dang pissed here. DANG pissed. I loved his character. Grrrrrrrr. At least Booth's alive, which I suspected would be the case.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Zack is so innocent and sweet! I guess he was easily led into things. This was not the season finale I had hoped for but it was good.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I really liked it and liked that it was Zach because he was so innocent. It was like watching a little kid during the show and you expect someone as smart as him to not be so easily led.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3009190;
    I know the sped up the whole Gormagon resolution on account of the writer's strike but...Zach?!?! Really?!?!
    I know my husband and I were both like WHAT! We both thought it was Sweets. (The guy that jumped out of the closet looked like him when ZACH killed the lobbyist...) We stopped in a few times and I remember we both thought it was him and He was just a bit annoying in a few shows... and while I was starting to like Sweets I thought it was his time upn the show. I guess the whole Zach being wrong at brennan's Father's court case was a clue as to something was up with him and I guess he was a bit strange when he came back from Iraq... BUT ZACH... Come on... It was a good finale... just not excited about Zach.

I did like the whole Bones and Booth scenes. Beginning and her hitting him Too funny. LOVED IT! Him telling Sweets you will give Bones this. (in reference about ZACH and his fate.) AND My Favorite the TUB Scene...I loved it but my husband was laughing so hard at that he loved it too.

So does anyone know what will happen to the Actor who played Zach?
    Namway

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namway;3010509;
    So does anyone know what will happen to the Actor who played Zach?
    He's off the show. IMO, in a pretty crappy turn of events: Bones' Eric Millegan on a Shocking Finale Revelation - TV Show Previews | TVGuide.com

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;3009904;
    This whole "Gargamel" story line has me irritated, but to make Zack a bad guy? Sweet Zack? Pardon me? Foul, foul, foul!!! I am dang pissed here. DANG pissed. I loved his character. Grrrrrrrr. At least Booth's alive, which I suspected would be the case.
    I was so sad it was Zack, but I still don't think he is a bad guy. I think he was more brainwashed and the guy who was Gormogon reasoned with him in a way he thought was rational. I also think he had problems after coming back from Iraq (though they never really addressed that), so that also could have been contributing. I never saw that one coming. I had been suspecting Sweets.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow... I've got this on tape but haven't seen it yet, find this really hard to believe....

Thanks Phonegrrl... I pasted most of the interview here.... I can't believe that writers would mess this up...I understand wanting to have a big finale but come on. Zach! you didn't even give him a chance to explain other story plot you had with him. I mean the Writer Strike was necessary for fare wages I see (sort of..) but to then Networks and writers waste good story lines because they could not satisfy their own greed. They lose time and well a lot of the shows that Fans liked were let go this next season for bigger better show (When could we say just writers block from strike.) Poor Zach. I hope they do bring him back or at least do guest for a season and then come back. Though in reality I would be a bit weirded out if a co worker killed someone and well while I knew he was brainwashed I would still be a bit weirded out if he came back. I mean I would want to give him the chance but would be just a bit concern. They could drag this out I am sure... but I think it would just upset me. Disinchant me with the show. They just messed up. They could make it worse and say oh it was just a dream that Booth had while he was in the hospital recovering from his gun shot. The whole finale was a dream from the heavy drugs he was on in the hospital. Then when they talk to Sweets he will know it was really him. Yeah right just as annoying I am sure... I still love the show only disappointed in the finale.

TVGuide.com: I'm still cringing. How far in advance did you know about it?
    Millegan: Two months ago. They met with me and told me and I was like, "What? Zack eats people?" And they told me that I don't eat people, I kill them I never reached the eating stage. And I was like, "Oh, My god." But I was kind of excited because I knew it was going to be an exciting send-off.

TVGuide.com: So you're leaving the show?
    Millegan: Yeah. But they said, "You know, you're not going to get killed, so we'll still have the option of bringing you back." It was shocking, and I just had to follow it and know that this is what's happening. Zack ends up carted away to a psychiatric facility, but there is the possibility that the others may come visit me.

TVGuide.com: So we might see you next season then?
    Millegan: Well, I'm not a series regular anymore, but it's possible that I'll be back from time to time. I can't say much more than that, unfortunately.

TVGuide.com: Was this all written for you because you wanted to leave the show, or are you simply following the fate of your character?
    Millegan: Oh, I'm following the fate of my character. It wasn't my choice it was a creative decision to shake things up and make a good season finale.

TVGuide.com: So you only found out you were the apprentice after the strike?
    Millegan: That's right. About a couple weeks before we resumed shooting.

TVGuide.com: Were there more Zack storylines that would have been pursued, had there not been a strike?
    Millegan: Yes. As you know, at the end of Season 2, I went off to Iraq. They wanted to address it all in Season 3, but because of the strike they never got to it.

TVGuide.com: I was wondering when the show was going to address Zack's post-traumatic stress. I kept waiting to see how he was going to deal with it.
    Millegan: Yeah, I'm sad that we never got to go there.

TVGuide.com: When you first heard about the Gormogon storyline, who did you think the culprit might end up being?
    Millegan: You know, I didn't think about it. People on the board started saying they thought it was Sweets, the psychiatrist. But that didn't even dawn on me. And it never dawned on me that it might be one of us, either.

TVGuide.com: When did the rest of the cast know that it was going to be you?
    Millegan: Not until I knew. After they told me, they told everyone else.

TVGuide.com: Was it hard to keep it a secret form the rest of the world?
    Millegan: Yes. But it's my job to keep it a secret. And one thing that was hard was that Mike Ausiello did an interview with me at TV Guide's Sexiest Stars party, and he asked if I was leaving the show. I said no, and I didn't say I was leaving because I wasn't allowed to. But then everybody on the message boards ran with that, saying, "Nobody's leaving the show!" And I just thought, "Oh no, people are going to be mad at me when they find out."

TVGuide.com: The actor who plays the master Gormogon, we haven't seen him on the show before, right?
    Millegan: No.

TVGuide.com: So was it strange playing Zack as a bad guy?
    Millegan: He's not so much a bad guy. He's more a victim of brainwashing. It's Zack's intelligence that got in the way, because Gormogon rationalized [his cause] with him.

TVGuide.com: Do you think by the end of the episode, Zack really understood how he'd been used by the Gormogon master?
    Millegan: Yeah, I think it really hit him hard. And actually, there was a moment that was cut out of the episode of Zack saying he's sorry right after he explains how to catch Gormogon. Just an "I'm sorry." I saw the cut, and realized they'd cut that out and was like, "No! Zack has to say he's sorry!"
    Namway

I cannot believe that it was Zach. Even after all this time to digest it. It just doesn't seem like he'd turn so "bad" even with brainwashing. He's far too innocent a kid and now he is off the show. Booo!!!

FORT Fanatic

i wasnt to happy with zach being the apprentice killer. i thought maybe the actor millegan was out on his choice at first then i read that article and clearly it wasn't. but hey it was a shocker. actually, not really. i think i had a feeling it was zach when everyone was suspecting sweets and hodgins. especially when hodgins found where bones where boiled...area around his home. i knew that zach lived on the grounds somewhere on hodgins "home". it was just too obvious to be hodgins.

and actually if they were going to make one of the cast members be a killer...i would have made the same decision too...sweet innocent zach. why...because he's sweet innocent zach. you would'nt think he would do such a thing. screw with the rational and reasoning. it was just that he was dominated by a stronger personality and easily led.

don't get me wrong...i was disappointed that we had to lose zach (but he still might guest star sometime) but just felt it was rushed...ending was just...rushed.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

+ Reply to Thread