+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2992489;
    I found myself saying the same thing. And then when he did and she got a smile I'm like "Congrats, Booth, you are now psycho lady's new obsession." I watched "Verdict In The Story" today online and I just want to find something out. I got a bit confused. I understand that their main focus was the trial of Bones's dad but what about the bound body they found at the beginning? Or I should say the bound skeleton. THe one that Booth said was probably rolled up in a carpet and then Bones couldn't stop laughing. Was that the deputy sherrif? I didn't think that only because it takes a considerable amount of time for a body to become nothing more than skeleton. But I didn't notice them make mention of it at all after the discovery. The focus went right to the trial and figuring out what weapon killed the deputy sherrif guy.
    They got pulled off that case right away because of the trial. They weren't allowed to be working, or working together or something, because they or he were going to be testifying at the trial. So we never learned more about that case. I think Bones made some remark as they left that it looked as if it would have been interesting.

I wasn't too into the episode with Bones' dad. I really don't care about her family, for me, it's more about the cases & the interaction the group has with eachother. And to just stare at Booth.
    Was the spoiler that was posted here for the last episode or the one coming up???
    BTW, I am still going with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sweets being gormagon.

That's interesting pfeifferdcat. I had played with that idea too. Something tells me we won't find the identity until next season though.

From spoilers I've read
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Zach is injured in the lab but it doesn't appear to be fatal. Booth being shot, obviously could be fatal but there's a chance the death is fake. Something to do with leading gormegon out of hiding.
    Last edited by buglover; 05-15-2008 at 03:27 PM.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't think it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sweets because he's back next season

Is tonight's episode the season finale? It's going to be a long summer because I fear they won't disclose the identity of Gormagon until next season. I hope Bones/Booth have some tender moments because he's been shot. They really do care for one another.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I believe tonight is the season finale and they better not kill Booth or I will be super PO'D! I just started getting into this show so I'd hate for them to get rid of DB just when I'm starting to enjoy his chemistry with Bones!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I completely agree nilesgirl! I got into Crossing Jordan late and they gave it the axe!! So tonight is a no-interruption night then if it's the finale. I don't like watching any of Fox's shows online because it buffers alot!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Love this show!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I know the sped up the whole Gormagon resolution on account of the writer's strike but...Zach?!?! Really?!?!

For a moment, I thought it was going to be that other guy. The one with the scruff that showed the surveillance stuff to that girl. And wow, I didn't realize those 2 were together. I'm sorry. I'm new to this show so I still have to learn all their names. Zach, I know, is the guy in the hospital. Sweets is the psychologist but I haven't learned the other characters names yet.

+ Reply to Thread