+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Bones

Well, that episode answered the question of why Bones and Booth would continue their therapy sessions....and how Sweets stays enough in the picture to deserve front billing.
    Glad the dad is off... very clever.

Oh I'm so glad that everyone loved the episode as much as I did!! I was worried because whenever I get that excited over such a great episode, I'm usually the only one. .

I loved the sing-song. I really have found though that all of their interactions with Sweets have been some of the highlights lately. They're really playing Sweets up.

omg. I just finished watching it online. and I am cryng. That was so well done.
    and I think Sweets is just terrific.

OMG did anyone else's hearts jump in their throats last night??? They can't possibly kill him, right? I mean, they need Booth. I laughed so hard when Bones asked who Kelly Clarkson was.
    Booth: Ummm..American Idol? "Because of You"
    Bones: Because of me?
    Booth: Never mind. Just sit there.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I liked the crazy Pam lady's story line because of the ending, but over all this episode was the worst of the season, in no small part because of all that awful singing taking up way too much time.

If I remember right, the spoilers are that there are going to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    two casualties and one death
    . If that's the case, based on what I've read
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Booth and Zach are the casualties and I don't know who dies, but it's not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2938247;
    Ah, that explains a lot! It did seem out of place in terms of Bones and Booth's relationship. Just ... off... from where they were the previous episode. Thanks!
    PS Rattus--Who does T.J. Thyme play? On this show and on Angel?
    Whoops! Sorry. Apparently I haven't been in here for awhile. He plays Hodgins on Bones, and he had a small role as a lawyer in the final season of Angel. He was the lead on the clean-up team after Angel's first damsel-saving expedition as the head of Wolfram & Hart, and was in a couple of other episodes.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I hope those rumors are true. I can't imagine anyone we love being killed off!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2991972;
    I liked the crazy Pam lady's story line because of the ending, but over all this episode was the worst of the season, in no small part because of all that awful singing taking up way too much time.

If I remember right, the spoilers are that there are going to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    two casualties and one death
    . If that's the case, based on what I've read
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Booth and Zach are the casualties and I don't know who dies, but it's not one of them.
    Re the spoilers maybe the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    dead person is crazy Pam?
    ?
    I was hoping Zach was going to sing as well at the bar. Loved how Booth got in to Bones' singing!
    A bit odd of Bones to be a Cyndi Lauper fan yet not have a clue what American Idol was.... I actually don't think it's possible to read a paper, which Bones surely does, even only the NY Times, and not know what American Idol is. I never watch it and I know what it is and who Kelly C. is.
    I actually liked all the singing, PhoneGrrrl.

Mr buglover yelled when Booth was about to touch Pam on the shoulder "DON'T TOUCH HER!!" and the Sweets said the same thing. I thought it was funny..... mr buglover had a stalker when he was younger.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I found myself saying the same thing. And then when he did and she got a smile I'm like "Congrats, Booth, you are now psycho lady's new obsession." I watched "Verdict In The Story" today online and I just want to find something out. I got a bit confused. I understand that their main focus was the trial of Bones's dad but what about the bound body they found at the beginning? Or I should say the bound skeleton. THe one that Booth said was probably rolled up in a carpet and then Bones couldn't stop laughing. Was that the deputy sherrif? I didn't think that only because it takes a considerable amount of time for a body to become nothing more than skeleton. But I didn't notice them make mention of it at all after the discovery. The focus went right to the trial and figuring out what weapon killed the deputy sherrif guy.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread