+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2920556;
    Did you all notice that the actor who plays Sweets is now in the opening credits? I like him--he adds a bit of fun.
    I hadn't noticed, but then, I haven't seen the episode yet (probably won't be seeing it until July). All I can say is yipeeeee! I love John Francis Daley, and I couldn't be happier that the stars of two of my three favourite shows are now gathered in one place. Also, Angel fans, I don't know if you recall this, but T.J. Thyne also had a small semi-recurring role in the final season.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2937979;
    It was kind of weird, but I'm giving it a pass because it was re-edited to not be too out of place with the current story lines. The ep was supposed to air last season, but then the VT shootings happened, so they delayed it due to the school death angle. I hope they're back on the zippy dialog track next week.
    Ah, that explains a lot! It did seem out of place in terms of Bones and Booth's relationship. Just ... off... from where they were the previous episode. Thanks!
    PS Rattus--Who does T.J. Thyme play? On this show and on Angel?

I loved the scene where Angela had to watch herself on dvd in the supply closet with her man!!! In the real world, she'd be immediately fired as would he but I liked the whole blackmail angle. I really like the cast of this show and how they get along.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I completely forgot it was the re-edited episode. That makes a lot more sense to me now for why it wasn't so smooth or as on par as the previous week. Thanks for reminding me!

I know I'm double posting, but I cannot believe that NO ONE's commented on the episode and the interactions with the little baby!! Both Bones and Booth's interactions with him were priceless. They were so telling of their true characters! Especially how Bones developed around him.

Bones talking about buying the bridge and then Booth talking about how "they" would watch sports on the big screen tv, relax and enjoy being there in the home.......sort of just inviting himself to live there with her it was great!
    Yup, with donuts!!

What an emotional episode tonight. It was so sweet in a BONES way. It's hard to describe, but I feel like it was just such a touching episode on so many levels that may not appear so to someone who isn't a regular watcher of the show. They all laid out their feelings in their own characters' ways. So beautiful.

I hate missing Bones, but I HAVE to watch DWTS. and hubby insists on recording some stupid CBS shows (Big Bang Theory????) -
    But I anxiously await the episodes on line and enjoying them during the day.

Can't wait.

I think that this episode - the trial of her dad - is one of my all-time favorite episodes! Such a wide-range of emotions from all of the cast of characters - discouragement, hope, loyalty, bewilderment (Zach and the red dye) - and so many more. I REALLY enjoyed the dialog between Bones, Booth and Sweets outside of the courthouse . . . the sing-song "You like us, you want to be with us . . ." was hilarious!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

What a wonderful episode last night! I hope that her dad sticks around for a while. Is her brother in trouble with the law still?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread