+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Bones

I'm really enjoying catching up on the early Bones that they are running now, especially as I know where the relationships are going... who's going to pair off with whom. Also have to say that Addy looks better cute and disheveled than he does all spiffed up to look professional.

Booth can sculpt horses! Heh. I loved the interactions among the cast members last night. They were much more playful and a little lighter than normal. It was a welcome change of pace for at least one episode. I hope that everyone remembered to watch last night's new episode.

Poor Sweets....he seemed so vulnerable. I too loved the whole cast interaction last night. I'm still waiting for Booth and Bones to get together though!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Did you all notice that the actor who plays Sweets is now in the opening credits? I like him--he adds a bit of fun.

I didn't notice he was in the opening credits, but I can't complain. Had they done that straight away I would have, but he has really grown on me. In fact I think the lightheartedness he brings to the show has really opened it up. It's created a whole new level of intrigue with Bones and Booth.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree... though I don't know how long they can drag out Sweets' role, as in being forced to be in therapy with him. Didn't he say if they went on the double date he'd release them? Maybe the double date was a way of opening up a role for him outside therapy sessions?
    buglover--Don't hold your breath on Booth and Bones getting together...that might happen in the final season...or the final episode of the final season...if they know it's coming. Rooting for it, too, but trying to be realistic about what keeps a series going. Of course Buffy and Angel got together and Buffy survived for a while as they kept throwing other issues in... I could see it as possible for us to have a season of Booth and Bones working out their relationship once it segues into romance, but probably not longer than that...end with a wedding? Little baby Bo...s? Just hope they have some warning as to when the series ends. I like that the LOST writers have a definite end point.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2931626;
    I agree... though I don't know how long they can drag out Sweets' role, as in being forced to be in therapy with him. Didn't he say if they went on the double date he'd release them? Maybe the double date was a way of opening up a role for him outside therapy sessions?
    IIRC, in an episode before the strike imposed break, Sweets helped them out on the Gormagon (Gorgonzola?) case with psych profiling. If it wasn't with that case, it was with another one. Maybe he'll be on the team in that capacity?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2932466;
    IIRC, in an episode before the strike imposed break, Sweets helped them out on the Gormagon (Gorgonzola?) case with psych profiling. If it wasn't with that case, it was with another one. Maybe he'll be on the team in that capacity?
    Oh, right! I'd forgotten that. OK, hoping that happens some times.

I was slightly distracted during tonight's episode, but I didn't really enjoy it as much. It didn't seem like it flowed as well as previous episodes. I think perhaps it was subject matter that really didn't interest me at all. I'm definitely not a big basketball fan and the entire storyline just seemed to drag. I was disappointed I watched this and sacrificed Gossip Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2937040;
    I was slightly distracted during tonight's episode, but I didn't really enjoy it as much. It didn't seem like it flowed as well as previous episodes. I think perhaps it was subject matter that really didn't interest me at all. I'm definitely not a big basketball fan and the entire storyline just seemed to drag. I was disappointed I watched this and sacrificed Gossip Girl.
    It was kind of weird, but I'm giving it a pass because it was re-edited to not be too out of place with the current story lines. The ep was supposed to air last season, but then the VT shootings happened, so they delayed it due to the school death angle. I hope they're back on the zippy dialog track next week.

+ Reply to Thread