+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2607189;
    Baseball playoffs of course. I think all Fox shows won't be airing next week. I know Prison Break, House, and Bones won't be for sure.
    Oh good grief... well, at least I won't have to tape as much stuff... might actually have a life if my S. O. doesn't want to watch the baseball.

The whole pony/groom episode was classic Bones/Booth, with him being SO uncomfortable talking about sex, especially anything other than the very usual...Catholic school did a number on him! I really liked how non-judgemental she was, and really that the show was....yes, one of these people was a murderer, but the motive was nothing kinky...just same old, same old jealousy. BUT, then in the very last scene she caves to him, that somehow these people couldn't really have "love". I see his point, that they seem usually not to see each other, just the goodness of the other's role play, but that needn't always be the case.
    The long shot at the end was very romantic though---he was leaning more than halfway over the table I think!

Bones and Booth therapy.. with a "12 year old" is priceless. I loved the therapy interactions which is a darn good thing because the case itself really kind of bored me this week. Thank goodness there was something keeping my attention, well for most of the episode. I did fall asleep for about 15 minutes half way through.

OK, so does anyone know who the Gorgonzola is? I thought it was the the shrink, but I paused when he attacked the corrupter & it didn't look like him.

BTW, is it just me is is Booth getting hotter each week?

I thought last night's episode was particularly good for a mix of everything that makes Bones, bones. I like that the Shrink is getting immersed in the cases and gets so excited by them.

I couldn't believe that Gormagone was so crafty. Where the heck did that kid come from? Teeth as shrapnal? Apprentice/Master? So much mystery. I like that we saw a bit of him, but I want to see more, it went by way too fast.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;2685738;
    OK, so does anyone know who the Gorgonzola is? I thought it was the the shrink
    Me too. It kinda fit - he got really excited by the vault, was over-interested in the case and where they stood, and sort of seemed offended when they brought up theories that could be considered offensive towards G. I think they're trying to bring him into "the team", last year it was Cam, this year it's him. The only thing really going for him right now is how Booth treats him, that cracks me up every time.

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;2685738;
    BTW, is it just me is is Booth getting hotter each week?
    Definitely! How is that possible? I've enjoyed David since his Buffy days but he's 10x hotter now on Bones than he ever was on Buffy & Angel. He does comedy much better than drama I think.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2687612;
    Definitely! How is that possible? I've enjoyed David since his Buffy days but he's 10x hotter now on Bones than he ever was on Buffy & Angel. He does comedy much better than drama I think.
    I agree... even hotter, and we could see on Angel that he was good at low key comedy, and here they've run with that.
    The kiss on the cheek of thanks... prelude to "THE kiss"? No doubt to be followed by a flurry of "that didn't mean anythings" and "we have to stay professionals"....

I loved the ending with the xmas tree. I actually teared up. I wanted Bones to tell Booth she loved him.......I can dream can't I?
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So no comments on the long awaited kiss? I was kind of let down....
    Was that meant to be intense? I felt like it actually WAS a "professional" kiss. You could practically see Bones counting One steamboat, two steamboat, ....
    The Christmas tree through the window scene had way more romance....
    ETA Ah.... two simultaneous typers with the same thought!

I agree about the kiss. The promo stills made it look a lot hotter than it really was. It was definitely all about business. But the ending. Heck the last 5 minutes with the Christmas exchange at work, the trailer, and Booth... sigh. Love Christmas themed episodes!

The kiss was cute, not as hot as I would have liked but maybe that's just a start. I also liked the Christmas gathering with the office - such a difference from last year's mandatory quarantine.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread