+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

PWS, if you go to fox's myspace you can watch the whole episode again if it is still working.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2399600;
    PWS, if you go to fox's myspace you can watch the whole episode again if it is still working.
    I missed all but the ending, so I am going to give this a try. I love this show!

I've been watching Bones this summer, and now I have to add it to my Fall watch list. Fox has been surprisingly good about playing the episodes mostly in order and on more than one night! But now that I'm hooked, I swear, I'm going to have no life come next week and particularly the week after that.

The season 2 DVD comes out this week. I can't wait to add that to my collection!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2570787;
    I've been watching Bones this summer, and now I have to add it to my Fall watch list. Fox has been surprisingly good about playing the episodes mostly in order and on more than one night! But now that I'm hooked, I swear, I'm going to have no life come next week and particularly the week after that.
    It's really helped that they are in order, I agree. I'm now pretty caught up on Bones' relationship with her dad, etc., which had me totally confused before when I would just catch it now and then, or watch a tape out of order. I really liked having LESS on TV this summer that I hadn't seen. I'm not big on quiz shows so some nights there was nothing I hadn't already seen...wheee...I have a life! Next week of course comes the deluge of new shows....

FORT Fanatic

bones improved a lot since it started off. just love how booth and bones interact with one another.

i gave up on Lost after season 2. didn't like the long layoffs and just literally "lost" interest in it. at that time bones was on the same time and switched channels.

bones. csi:lv, csi:ny, numb3rs and 24 are the only shows i watch. of all new shows im waiting for, is just bionic woman.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

So glad Zack is back!! Although, I get the impression that something happened while he was away.
    Glad to see Bones and Booth back to being "Bones and Booth". They're such a symbiotic pair

I love how uptight Booth gets when Bones talks about sex. It's so funny watching them interact. A lot of very familiar actors on the show this week too. T'was a good episode and it's too bad we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Why DO we have to wait two weeks for the next episode, anyway?

Baseball playoffs of course. I think all Fox shows won't be airing next week. I know Prison Break, House, and Bones won't be for sure.

+ Reply to Thread