+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bones

Re: Bones

No PWS, you're not the only one. I haven't watched Idol this season..... I agree completely.
    Yup, with donuts!!

One of the few shows that has gotten consistently stronger this season has been Bones. I hate that now we will have to wait another week for a new episode. Idol is so stale, let us watch something enjoyable for a change!

FORT Fanatic

I agree! Bones is going to loose ratings with the way they air it. It's rare to get two new episodes in a row. And that's really irritating!!!!

According to my TV Guide Bones will be on Friday at 9. "Booth and Brennan find themselves searching for a terrorist while investigating the deaths of several people in a car bombing". It sounds like that episode from the 1st season where a man's car was bombed and it turned out he & his brother were being poisoned.

C'mon Fox! After several weeks of hiatus we only get a couple new episodes then you shaft us for two weeks? I love this show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2351893;
    I agree! Bones is going to loose ratings with the way they air it. It's rare to get two new episodes in a row. And that's really irritating!!!!

According to my TV Guide Bones will be on Friday at 9. "Booth and Brennan find themselves searching for a terrorist while investigating the deaths of several people in a car bombing". It sounds like that episode from the 1st season where a man's car was bombed and it turned out he & his brother were being poisoned.

C'mon Fox! After several weeks of hiatus we only get a couple new episodes then you shaft us for two weeks? I love this show.
    Well, I missed a lot of the first season so I don't mind that so much...but I agree, bring back Bones!!
    And, buglover, glad to know I'm not alone in not watching Idol...tho I have caught the end on tape several times as it is on just before something I tape...so I did know who Sanjaya was--not totally mass culture illiterate.

Bones was awesome last night! I can't wait for Angela and Hodgins wedding next week! I can't wait to see what the twist ending is as well. I love that they are bringing back Bones' dad. He always add a little bit of fun and poignancy.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

I love that the guy from ZZ top is back as Angela's dad.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sigh, great show! But my S.O. started talking to me (!!!!) just as they were explaining why Angela was still married....she said she jumped over a stick someplace? Surely that's not really a marriage ceremony these days? I know it used to be in Africa and slavery days, but since then? Then the next thing I know this older woman (who was she?) is telling them to run away... without getting married?? And they do.
    Could someone explain what happened there? Thanks!!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

The guy from the state department interrupted the wedding to say Angela had been married before. He said their marriage license had gotten high-level review because they both have high level security clearances. It turns out that while Angela was on vacation years ago, she accidentally married a guy. I don't know how legit a "jumping over a stick" wedding is, but that was the story. The older woman who went out in the vestibule with Angela and Hodgins is the Assistant US District Attorney who usually prosecutes the cases that come out of the Jeffersonian. She's been on several times, and I love her to death, since she provides much needed comic relief from time to time.

Anyway, they ask her what to do, and she tells them to run. They dodge in the church, say they're leaving, and tells everyone to enjoy the reception. They dash out. Neither of them are mad about the Angela marriage situation, just put out that she wanted to hurry up and get married and they couldn't.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, PhoneGrrrl! I wonder if she even knows the guy's name to get divorced from him....
    Also thanks for reminding me who that older woman was---I recognized her, I just couldn't remember what she did in the show, but now that you say it...

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

What I really wanted to happen was for Angela and Hodgins to get in one of those ZZ Top cars from the videos in the 80s. That would have been awesome, if not a little weird.

+ Reply to Thread