+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sex and the City

Re: Sex and the City

I know, I've watched the trailer too! I've also looked on youtube and found people who caught some filming and filmed it on their camera phones.

I will definitely be watching the movie, but I don't think I'll be rushing out to the theatre to see it. I think I'll be waiting till it comes to video. Honestly, I don't think I'll have to wait all that entirely long either.

Same here! It seems nowadays, plenty of movies go to DVD rather soon after the box office run.

I'd much rather watch it in the comfort of my home....just like I watched all the seasons of this show on HBO.

I'll be at the theater with my gal pals the day it comes out.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

(April 15) - "Sex and the City" star Cynthia Nixon has revealed that she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006 and beat the disease outside the public eye.

The 42-year-old actress, who plays Miranda in the series and upcoming film, shared her story during a visit to "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, saying she purposefully kept the illness from the press.

"I didn't want to make it public while I was going through it," Nixon said. "I didn't want paparazzi at the hospital and things like that."

Nixon said her doctor broke the news to her after having a routine mammogram. "I get a call from my gynecologist and she says, 'Well I have some, it's not such great news,'" she recalled.

The actress is now fully recovered after having the small mass in her right breast removed and undergoing radiation treatment.

"I felt scared. Even though I felt scared and I thought, 'Oh I donít want this to be happening,' I was very cognizant of if itís going to happen, this is the best way for it to happen -- that it's found so early and we can just get right on it," Nixon added.

Nixon said she was frank in her discussions about the cancer with her kids, which she shares with girlfriend of four years, Christine Marinoni.

"We made a big point of talking to my kids about it," Nixon said. "I basically told them they found some cancer in my right breast. It's very small and it's very early. Iím going to have an operation, theyíre going to take it out and then weíre going to have six-and-a-half weeks of radiation, every weekday. This is what grandma went through and Iím going to be fine."
    Best wishes for a full recovery to her!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Absolutely. She was always one of my favourite. So realistically grounded.

She's also revealed that in the movie *MAJOR SPOILER**
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone dies,but she would give absolutely no indication as to who. I wonder who the heck it could be. Surely it can't be one of the 4 can it?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2926995;
    Absolutely. She was always one of my favourite. So realistically grounded.

She's also revealed that in the movie *MAJOR SPOILER**
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone dies,but she would give absolutely no indication as to who. I wonder who the heck it could be. Surely it can't be one of the 4 can it?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if not one of the 4 maybe Steves mom?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Click to see Spoiler:
    I was thinking maybe it could be Magda, Miranda's housekeeper. But you are right, it could be Steve's mother.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 04-17-2008 at 09:49 PM.

FORT Fogey

I will definately see this movie the minute it comes out. I have been waiting for it! I loved this show.

Samantha, my least favorite character, will have moved to CA I think. In an interview she mentioned something about that. That would be a way to handle her demands I suppose. I know she has been the fly in the ointment in getting this production going.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2893423;
    I've also looked on youtube and found people who caught some filming and filmed it on their camera phones.
    Ooh I'm going to check that out!

I'll be at the theater, even if I have to go by myself. After seeing the trailer there's no way I could wait!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast