+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 146 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Prison Break

Hey so is anybody else REALLY excited about that new show Prison Break? I got ahold of the pilot recently, and it was surprisingly entertaining, I was really shocked at how addictive the show is. the main character has this master plan that gets slowly revealed to the viewer and its really interesting to get the little pieces and put them together. the show starts a week from today (monday) and i highly suggest you catch the first ep. which is the pilot.

Hmmm....I am probably going to check out this show. The premise seems pretty interesting to me, and it also stars Dominic Purcell whom I loved on the FOX show John Doe. I hope FOX gives this show a chance.
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

I've seen a couple of trailers for it and it definitely looks like something I'd be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmustard
    Hmmm....I am probably going to check out this show. The premise seems pretty interesting to me, and it also stars Dominic Purcell whom I loved on the FOX show John Doe. I hope FOX gives this show a chance.
    The only thing I fear about this show is that it IS on Fox, and if it does not work out within 3 weeks, they will end it like they did John Doe. Of all the new shows this year, this is in the top 3 shows i'm looking forward to.

FORT Fogey
    I'm going to watch this... just because of Dominic Purcell. John Doe was so addictive and good! This show looks kind of dumb, mostly because it's a FOX show.

Dominic Purcell was also the hottie that they brought in in the last few episodes of North Shore to romance Brooke Burke. Loved him!

FOX appears to be doing a major push on this show to get it to catch on. The first two episodes are on tonight, apparently, and then they are going to reair them this Thursday, Sept. 1. Next week is show 3 on Monday.. and they will again reair it on Thursday. Then, at some point in October they are going to do a Prison Break marathon on the FX channel.

Terrific premise. I cannot wait to watch it tonight.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Dominic Purcell was also the hottie that they brought in in the last few episodes of North Shore to romance Brooke Burke. Loved him!
    AAH! Thank you! THAT is where I have seen him before! People kept telling me "from John Doe!" and I never watched that, but knew this guy was SO familiar. Having been one of North Shore's five viewers THAT was it!

I'm looking forward to the premiere tonight.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    AAH! Thank you! THAT is where I have seen him before! People kept telling me "from John Doe!" and I never watched that, but knew this guy was SO familiar. Having been one of North Shore's five viewers THAT was it!

I'm looking forward to the premiere tonight.
    LOL so THAT's where he's from! But "John Doe" was cancelled right? Hmm anyway, I'm definitely going to be catching the premiere tonight. There's been TONS of buzz over this show so there's nothing to lose by checking it out right?
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

FORT Fogey
    Oh, and Dominic Purcell was in Blade: Trinity.

Love Dominic Purcell - another Aussie cutie who can act. Can't get enough of those. John Doe was one of my favorite shows and where I first saw him. I thought then that this kid could act and was ruggedly handsome enough to play a lead. I had hoped he would catch on with the producers and get picked up instead of fading into the background and heading back to Australia.

+ Reply to Thread