+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2248403;
    Wasn't it great when Sara locked the door so Kellerman couldn't get in the car?
    Yeah! I was actually really glad she got some "revenge." Hey, he tried to kill her. I'm glad she didn't forget that and just forgive him.

C-Note's in a bind. He's a good guy and doesn't want to turn on his friends but if it's between Scofield and his family, he's going to choose his family. I felt sooooooooooo bad for him when he was holding his little girl and crying...

I think they're all in trouble 'cause Mr. Kim knows who's involved... but with the Pope, now he's dealing with someone who has a spotless reputation. I think it's going to be harder for him to frame him than the others.

I think T-Bag really loved that woman and her kids (is she Susan?). As much as he can love anyone, I mean. That's why he let them go. He didn't want them to feel trapped like he did as a kid. Yeah, I felt sorry for the little boy T-Bag whose dad was abusing him. But I don't feel sorry for the adult T-Bag who's a scumbag. And I think if that woman is smart, she'll put herself and the kids into their own version of the witness protection agency. At that point, I wouldn't leave a forwarding address or anything...

Maybe C-Note will find a way to let Michael know what he's up to, but if he doesn't I don't blame him. Michael has done many desparate things to save his brother, at the expense of other people, so I can't fault C-Note for doing the same thing. You know whatever happens, Michael will likely find a way out. I'm not sure Lincoln will make it to the next season though. I can see him sacrificing himself to save Michael after all Michael's done for him.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

i thought it was rediculous that a lil squirt like Mr. Kim was talking to pope like that.

i'm actually shocked that he went there personally, i thought the guy was was of them "unseen" people that don't get there hands dirty.

where was Kellerman running to? to catch a cab?

overall the episode was good except the t-bag part, first all that scripture spiritual stuff he was saying in the rundown house was annoying and i wondered where it was going...reminded me of abruzzi

then the molesting scene was ewwww... if i was an actor i would be disturbed doing that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2248589;
    I think they're all in trouble 'cause Mr. Kim knows who's involved... but with the Pope, now he's dealing with someone who has a spotless reputation. I think it's going to be harder for him to frame him than the others.
    I'm fuzzy on the review board session, but Pope's reputation is rather sullied by the escape and his casual relationship with Scofield before the breakout. Now he is spotted at the club shortly after Sarah was there. He better be a regular visitor (bet he isn't in public so much since the escape). I think the biggest mistake Pope made was acknowledging to the club manager (?) that he knew Sarah had just been there. I'll bet that information wasn't public yet. He should have played dumb.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I guess he was trying to establish he wasn't on her side...

Re T-Bag--man, he is a good actor... I really found myself almost wishing there was a way he could get his dream and have a family. And then I'd come to with a jolt and remember all the people he's offed since he broke out, much less what he did in prison to the boys he raped, and before that. But while he was sobbing beside his car I felt sorry for him anyway. And SO relieved for Susie and the kids... from the previews you thought he was going to chop off the little girl's arm or something.
    Poor C-Note--between a rock and a hard place. He cut a pretty good deal... I think his pursurer is going soft re kids! I wonder if this guy, rather than Kellerman, is going to be the one who brings the whole house of cards down. I think Kim doesn't know that he already killed one of Kim's men who'd been sent to whip him back into line, right?
    Great show, lots of action.
    Also wondering about what's going to happen to Pope....

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    i'm actually shocked that he went there personally, i thought the guy was was of them "unseen" people that don't get there hands dirty.
    When i saw that i thought, this man means business. Then i laughed with Scofield ran him down. Too funny. I wonder what repurcussions locking Kellerman out will have.

I noticed lots of things in this ep. T-bag showed vulnerability and am i wrong when thinking that he pretty much said(just in other words) that he was molested?
    Sucre's girlfriend is beautiful. I remember her from some vh1 movie.

Re T-Bag--man, he is a good actor... I really found myself almost wishing there was a way he could get his dream and have a family.
    I agree with this statement as well. He showed a different side of himself, one that made me see him a bit differently.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Sucre's girlfriend is beautiful. I remember her from some vh1 movie.
    i knew she would be back considering "The 9" was cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2248589;
    C-Note's in a bind.
    Dude shouldn't have committed the crime that got his ass in prison in the first place. Consequences, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2249282;
    i knew she [Sucre's squeeze] would be back considering "The 9" was cancelled
    Thank you! She looked familiar, and I couldn't remember where from!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2249673;
    Dude shouldn't have committed the crime that got his ass in prison in the first place. Consequences, man.
    C-Note didn'tcommit any crime. His commanding officer in Iraq framed him because C-Note was about to blow the whistle on his unethical dealings.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2248658;
    I'm fuzzy on the review board session, but Pope's reputation is rather sullied by the escape and his casual relationship with Scofield before the breakout. Now he is spotted at the club shortly after Sarah was there. He better be a regular visitor (bet he isn't in public so much since the escape). I think the biggest mistake Pope made was acknowledging to the club manager (?) that he knew Sarah had just been there. I'll bet that information wasn't public yet. He should have played dumb.
    Frame? These days Kim has people killed, not framed.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread