+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 146 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

i find the Mr. Kim character halarious.

it's bad enough he has that permanent smirk on his face, but it was a couple weeks ago when the brothers made that tape and he got very emotional and told his people to "start a wildfire in florida"

then the week when Kellerman discovered that wasn't the prez on the phone, Kim's facial expresssion was priceless.

----

about the race thing, it's obviously a descriptor... like sometimes i can't remember a dudes character name like |franklin/c-note/the dude that says "wussup snowflake"| ... i'll say "the black dude"

it means nothing

actually that "the doctor kissing the biracial" actually through me off

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2239043;
    actually that "the doctor kissing the biracial" actually through me off
    Wentworth Miller--the actor who plays Amy Lee's boyfriend Scofield--is biracial.

I'm so ticked off. I thought there was a new episode on tonight. I forgot that it was 2 hours of "24." Nuts.

About the race thing, I'll move that over to the Current Events thread so this area sticks with the "Prison Break" stuff ... I think someone started something there called "Oriental or Asian" (or something like that).

OK, will have to wait patiently for next week...sigh...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Yeah, i'll be missing my bf for tonight.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So which 2 races is/are Wentworth? I have a vague feeling this came up before, but have totally forgotten.

When he was in "Human Stain," there were a couple articles that paralleled Wentworth's background with that of the character he was playing (who was half black and half white). According to IMDB, Wentworth is "of African, Jamaican, English, German Jewish and Cherokee, descent on his father's side, and of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent on his mother's side."

WoW!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

All the flavors and i want a taste.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I am trying to catch up on all of the past episodes since September, and it is really fun! I'm still 4-5 episodes behind! And I get to add another one tonight!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I loved watching Mr. Kim get his butt kicked today! Excellent! That wiped the smirk off his face!

I feel so bad for the little girl with kidney problems. Poor little thing... It was nice of Mahoney to give her the stuffed animal he bought for his son.

Also, who knew T-Bag had a heart (or a conscience). I was so glad that poor woman and her kids were released!

Wasn't it great when Sara locked the door so Kellerman couldn't get in the car?

I knew the writers would do something to try and make us feel bad for T-bag. His molestation by his own father and the forcing of having to learn the dictionary explains a lot about his character but not quite enough to make me feel bad for someone who has turned into such a monster. I was glad though to see he had a shred of decency left in him when he made the 911 call for Susan and the children to be rescued. But I have a feeling that's the last nice thing we'll see him do . I just hope she joins the Witness Protection Program in case he ever changes his mind. (If he survives until the end of the season).
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Isn't Pope in serious trouble now? Won't Kim be gunning for him?

Based on the recap at the beginning of the episode, the only hook I see that C-Note (where did that knickname come from?) could use to snag Scofield would be the website message board he overheard Scofield telling Sucre about.

+ Reply to Thread