+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Oh, boy! Tancredi and Scofield were totally hot for eachother on the train and willing to prove it too( Do the clothes go next time?). Im glad she tried to kill Kellerman(who i'd find hot if he wasn't so disgusting). I think someone will eventually off him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2231040;
    Oh, boy! Tancredi and Scofield were totally hot for eachother on the train and willing to prove it too( Do the clothes go next time?). Im glad she tried to kill Kellerman(who i'd find hot if he wasn't so disgusting). I think someone will eventually off him.

Kellerman FINALLY caught on, AFTER the police roadblock, that just
    happened to have come after he talked (or thought he talked) to the
    prez. The voice changer thingy was pretty good. At least it took the
    smirk off the Asian guys face for a minute.

I'm wondering if that is going to make him mad enough that he will be
    trustworthy to the escapees.

And when it gave scenes from the next episode, they said in TWO
    WEEKS! What's with that, I wonder.

Two hours of 24 next week (the only acceptable reason!)

So who is toes up from the original escapees? I'm recalling Wentworth (who never made it out of the building), Abruzzi, Tweener, now Haywire. Anyone else?

And what happens to Larry the dog? I hope the girl adopts him.

The kissing scene could have been so much hotter. A little tongue would have went a long way.
    However, the fact that they both said I love you without really saying I love you was awesome.

I never saw a preview for next week, can anyone explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2231152;
    Two hours of 24 next week (the only acceptable reason!)

So who is toes up from the original escapees? I'm recalling Wentworth (who never made it out of the building), Abruzzi, Tweener, now Haywire. Anyone else?

And what happens to Larry the dog? I hope the girl adopts him.
    Wentworth is the guy who plays Michael. You're thinking of Westmoreland, aka DB Cooper.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I thought for sure the Welcome Wagon lady was next on T-bag's list. A little weird that she didn't notice that no one but Teddy was doing any talking during the brunch. I don't see how they are going to rescue that family from him, yet how long can they drag that out? The preview for next week looks awful with the mom locked up watching him with the kids--almost looked as if he were planning to cut off the little girl's hand.
    I hated that in the previews the nice escapee with the little girl looks as if he is being captured...her mom's already in prison for helping him. Maybe that uncle who was talking to the dad about how the mom said for him to keep running will take her. I did like that the other victims in the robbery helped him get away. I was already upset that Tweener got offed just as he was having his eyes opened to an alternative side of life (though not so sad now that this story about the actor has come out), but I really don't want a bad ending for that dad, or Sucre. If they've got a long term plan for this show they are going to have to kill off T-bag and Bellick and the two main guys chasing them, but leave the dad, Sucre and Sara, LJ, Linc and Michael alive to make me happy--which I"m sure is their #1 priority!

FORT Fogey
    The FBI guy is the grim reaper- planting ideas in the guy to jump. I wonder why he has changed from hunting down Michael and Linc to going after the other escapees. Unless some miracle happens which I hope- It seems the guy with his daughter is a goner. Mr. FBI doesn't only know how to kill not capture people. Plus, he should be trying to figure a way out for himself since the Asian guy hurt his son. Kellerman, better not get lulled back in to the organization especially since the dead president told him how his sister really felt about him. But he is in a precarious situation. Linc and Tancredi wouldn't mind offing him and he is can't return to his old team. I except him to die soon. Plus Michael needs to find the one handed pyscho so he can get the money. I love this show!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;2231372;
    The FBI guy is the grim reaper- planting ideas in the guy to jump. I wonder why he has changed from hunting down Michael and Linc to going after the other escapees.
    He only did that in this episode because he was ordered to. Haywire was connected to the killing of Kaley Cuoco's dad... so he was told to go pick up Haywire to see if he had information, etc.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2231420;
    He only did that in this episode because he was ordered to. Haywire was connected to the killing of Kaley Cuoco's dad... so he was told to go pick up Haywire to see if he had information, etc.
    Didn't he killed the guy arrested for drunk driving and causing an accident. He seems to be an overblown Tommy Lee Jones from the fugitive- I don't care if you are innocent. In addition, it seems that he doesn't want to capture anyone- just kill them. He didn't have to kill the first guy nor the jumper. He is psychotic too with all that pill pushing he does. I just don't get him. He went from killing the other FBI guy who harmed his son to being back on the case. He said he didn't care if the Asian guy told the world about the guy he buried in his back yard. Don't all the agents know that their life is expendable. Plus he never went to see about his son. I would think they he would try to secure their safety first. It seems that storyline was forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by meagann99;2231291;
    The kissing scene could have been so much hotter. A little tongue would have went a long way.
    However, the fact that they both said I love you without really saying I love you was awesome.

I never saw a preview for next week, can anyone explain it.
    They were making out for a while, they were sharing more then lips. Hell, i thought a quickie was in store.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread