+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 146 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2220180;
    Was the show on tonight, or did I just miss it?? Help!
    Yes... it was on.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2220180;
    Was the show on tonight, or did I just miss it?? Help!
    Don't know about in your location "Right Here, Right Now", but on the east coast it showed at 8PM, on FOX, as usual. Right before Bauer-TV at 9.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Thank you, Broadway.

Krom, that would be my exact location. Brain fart, I guess. Maybe I'll look and see if I can watch it on line.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Scofield and Sarah get to make out next week. And he gets too continue looking pretty just standing there collecting dust. :sigh:
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2220128;
    What secret? She has no idea he knows Kellerman, has ever met him, or has any contact with him. Kellerman has no common context between Sara and Michael for them to know the other has dealt with him.

Dramatically the point of this approach is obvious. So we get a nice confrontation scene when they next meet.
    I'm trying to remember if she ever even learned his name or if he was just someone trying to torture and kill her.
    I agree, Krom, this is setting up a major confrontation later.

Even if Sara HAD learned his name, there was no reason for her to mention his name when she was on the phone with Michael. Why would she, since she had no idea Michael had ever had any dealings with the guy? She mentioned his existence, sure, but Michael had no reason to connect the guy standing behind him with the person she mentioned, since he knows the conspiracy has a lot of stooges... just as Linc really has no reason to match Kellerman up with the person who murdered his ex-wife and who tried to alternately kill and/or frame his son. They know he was formerly with the bad guys, sure, and that he's former sort-of-Secret Service (because he obviously revealed that to them as part of his explanation), but they don't know anything more about him.

So assuming LJ shows up again eventually, we've actually got a few "hey you murdering bastard" moments to come, assuming Kellerman survives that long, or doesn't break with Team Burrows/Scofield sooner than that.
    Last edited by Krom; 01-30-2007 at 02:40 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I was merely suggesting that Sara tell Michael about her run-in with Kellerman to share info with him. He is after her, Michael has bad guys after him, and it would be natural to say "look out for this guy who tried to kill me" since Michael and Lincoln are being chased by so many people. It doesn't matter that she doesn't know Michael has met Kellerman. It doesn't matter if she knows Kellerman's name. She could have given more info then "some guy stopped me from coming back to you." She could have given a description. Sheesh.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Fwiw, Ultimately i think kellerman is going 6 Ft. under. The bad in him outweighs the good and it doesn't make him the most reliable turncoat. Keep on looking pretty, Scofield.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

naw, Kellerman is too evil to kill off

LJ is the only one who knows FULLY of Kellerman (Owen O'something) and i don't think he's gonna be back this season

i been saying when Michael finds out that he tried to murder Sara... it's on!

but i don't think it will happen that way... I think Kellerman was trying to really go after the pesident/the company, but he's such ***** he probably fell for that garbage green eyes was kicking to him over the phone and he's going to flip back on the brothers.

but they are already not trusting him anyways, and since the show must continue; whatever predicament they find themselves in they are going to escape.

IF, kellerman does get killed, it will be by the hands of Mahone, and Mahone will make sure he's dead

Kellerman's real name is Paul. At least that's what the President called him.
    The Owen name was a phony setup he had as a pharmaceutical salesman. LJ grabbed it at the cabin where the guy was trapped in the well.

+ Reply to Thread