+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

I've heard the rumour that Sarah
    Click to see Spoiler:
    will be on the show in season 3, but she just may not make an appearance for a while. Michael Aussello (spelling?) hinted at kidnapping or something like that to explain her disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2214107;
    I read on People that Sarah Wayne Callies is with child, what if they incorporate that into the show? And i say it because it would finally mean that Scofield would get it on. But alternatively they could also not include it by having her go into hiding for a while or kill her.
    I saw an interview with her last night, too, and she talked about the fact that the producers called her up and she initially had the feeling that "uh oh... this is it.. they're killing me off" but they just told her that they wanted her to cut her hair. She now has an adorable above shoulder length cut. I wonder how that plays into the storyline... she goes on the run with them and disguises herself???
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

didn't she already do that? I seem to recall her hacking off her hair with some broken glass or something. But she didn't take a ton off. So maybe she gets more taken off later.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    How come all these gals hack their hair off more stylishly than most of us who pay good bucks for it in the salon?

I hope that Sarah gets to stay on the show. But they are really poing to have to be creative about how she will stay since everything is so physical. I had to tape this since I teach on Mondays and I am hoping to get caught up this weekend...so I haven't read any previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2214382;
    How come all these gals hack their hair off more stylishly than most of us who pay good bucks for it in the salon?
    Yeah, I was wondering that myself! I should save myself 50 bucks and hack my hair off with a broken wine bottle.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Errrr. Why didn't Sara tell Michael it was Kellerman who tried to kill her? What could be her reason for keeping that info secret?!

Haywire went, well haywire on that girl's dad . I wonder now if he's going to try and get her to go with him and when she doesn't, if he'll kill her too.

Sucre should be ashamed of himself for stealing that guy's car after all the kindness he showed him. I know his motive is to get to Marisol but still. The poor guy just lost his wife a week ago.

No T-bag tonight. I was glad to get a break from him. He is so good at his role that I can only take him in very small doses.

I'm a little tired of Mahone always being the only one to have a lightbulb go off and figure out what the brothers are up to.

The President is totally playing up to Kellerman's obsession with her. I think he knows she could be setting him up but his "love" for her is stronger. I'm sure he's already scheming on bringing the brothers to her or trying to kill them.

Bellick is out next week. I missed the rest of the previews.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I know Mahone's supposed to be a very smart guy, but really, that smart? Everything Michael does, Mahone has it figured out within mere hours. That part of the show is getting kind of repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2220113;
    Errrr. Why didn't Sara tell Michael it was Kellerman who tried to kill her? What could be her reason for keeping that info secret?!
    What secret? She has no idea he knows Kellerman, has ever met him, or has any contact with him. Kellerman has no common context between Sara and Michael for them to know the other has dealt with him.

Dramatically the point of this approach is obvious. So we get a nice confrontation scene when they next meet.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Was the show on tonight, or did I just miss it?? Help!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread