+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 146 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

I love watching this show...

i think the whole prison thing is a distraction, and the B-story with the chick and the dude who went to D.C. trying to get evidence to free him is the main plot and how he'll eventually get out of prison

plus the fact that people are trying to kill them ...I thought for sure that the payphone would blow up

there are lots of possbilities with the plotline, now that several people know about the breakout plan and that the doctor will peice things together

i'm thinking Scofield will get pardoned by the govenor when he find out he saved his daughters life, that's how he'll get out

I think that even if the brothers get out of prison with Abruzzi, the Hispanic guy, and Tea Bag, they will be on the run. One or more of the other guys will probably get killed and the story will center on the brothers. Someone high up in politics is trying to frame Lincoln and will stop at nothing to get rid of him and anyone who helps him. The story will probably center around that once they get out of prison. I too can see many possible plot lines merging and diverging as the season progresses.

The guy who plays tea bag is an excellent actor - his character is so repulsive and evil that you hate him with a passion. I have seen the actor before and he is always terrific and usually plays a bad guy.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I think that even if the brothers get out of prison with Abruzzi, the Hispanic guy, and Tea Bag, they will be on the run. One or more of the other guys will probably get killed and the story will center on the brothers. Someone high up in politics is trying to frame Lincoln and will stop at nothing to get rid of him and anyone who helps him. The story will probably center around that once they get out of prison. I too can see many possible plot lines merging and diverging as the season progresses.

The guy who plays tea bag is an excellent actor - his character is so repulsive and evil that you hate him with a passion. I have seen the actor before and he is always terrific and usually plays a bad guy.
    He reminds me a lot of Steve Bucemi, not in looks or how he acts.. but they both play the evil guy great! You cant help but feel that is who they are, when in reality its not the case. I so agree hes playing this part extreamly well.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman
    He reminds me a lot of Steve Bucemi, not in looks or how he acts.. but they both play the evil guy great! You cant help but feel that is who they are, when in reality its not the case. I so agree hes playing this part extreamly well.
    Oooh, FireWoman, I think you nailed it. He definitely reminds me of Steve Buscemi now that you mention him. The same quirky mannerisms that he had in Armageddon and ConAir. *shiver*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname

I imagine they're running to Baja. They mentioned it this week...and that reminds me of Shawshank...I see a Mexico trip. Don't drink the water, haha!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Oooh, FireWoman, I think you nailed it. He definitely reminds me of Steve Buscemi now that you mention him. The same quirky mannerisms that he had in Armageddon and ConAir. *shiver*

I loved his character in ConAir.. the whole scene with the lil girl and the tea party.. i had chills.

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks
    O.K. ... I still dont get how they will do another season with "Prison Break" hense the breaking out of prison... because if their season has 23 episodes... thats like a month... which the brother will either die or not die.... UNLESS the brother dies and Michael cant do anything about it, and all he can do is get out of prison with good behaviour!!... which would be a very boring show lol
    i just remembered i think a lot of shows on fox are getting pre-empted in the month of october/into part of november for the baseball playoffs. I know the oc is, reunion is, etc, so it would seem only natural that some nights Prison break would be too. which would stretch the season. then there's christmas break into january etc. so i think they'll manage to stretch the remaining episodes as infuriating as that is to viewers

Stretch the eps? They're shooting the show irregardless of preemption because of baseball, i think. On top of that they've been picked up for the whole season.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Nono, I don't mean the shooting of the show. I mean stretching how long it takes to air all 23. So instead of it being aired 23 consecutive mondays, it will take 50 consecutive mondays, with nights where it's not shown. I don't mean stretch the actual episodes, but rather how far apart they're aired.

Ah, I just hope that in the span of that time, the viewers don't dissipate.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread