+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 146 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Not only is went hot, but he's mine. (I'll fight anyone for him)

Also in the news....

http://people.aol.com/people/article...C.html,00.html

The show's been renewed for the whole season.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Mixing the races is a very good thing. This kid is beautiful and look at some of the other actors that are of mixed races - Keanu Reeves (1/2 Hawn/Chinese, 1/2 Caucasian), The Rock (Polynesian, Caucasian, Black), Dean Cain (3/4 Caucasian, 1/4 Japanese), Halle Barry (1/2 Caucasian, 1/2 Black), and many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee

Woo Hoo!!! There is a God!!

So I'm guessing nobody thinks there was anything behind T-bags statement about not believing everything you hear, that I asked about in my earlier post. I must have misheard him, or nobody else caught it, or maybe it's not important? Oh well, I guess time will tell.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    I am happy witht his show!! I think that the plots are amazing...

but what do you think will happen after the month of the show? After they finally break out?? Like i was wondering that with LOST too.... and dont make this into gilligans island... where they neevr do get off the island....

like whats gonna happen later??

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    So I'm guessing nobody thinks there was anything behind T-bags statement about not believing everything you hear, that I asked about in my earlier post. I must have misheard him, or nobody else caught it, or maybe it's not important? Oh well, I guess time will tell.
    Chesara, I heard his comment, but I don't have anything constructive to hypothesize about it so I kept my mouth shut.

But I agree with you that it meant something. Either it was just a comment that was supposed to be ironic due to Michael's deception... or foreshadowing, I'm just not sure. I cannot remember what they flipped to directly after that scene.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm actually really enjoying this show. I think this week's episode was really good, if only for the fact that it solidified who i like and dislike as characters on the show.

I really do not like the guy that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    killed the cop at the end of today's episode
    <-- do i need to do that for things that happen on the day of an episode in this forum?
    I thought I wouldn't like the nurse, but she's actually turning into a pretty neat character. I wonder if she'll figure things out?

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    I'm actually really enjoying this show. I think this week's episode was really good, if only for the fact that it solidified who i like and dislike as characters on the show.

I really do not like the guy that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    killed the cop at the end of today's episode
    <-- do i need to do that for things that happen on the day of an episode in this forum?
    I thought I wouldn't like the nurse, but she's actually turning into a pretty neat character. I wonder if she'll figure things out?
    i dont... but that doesnt mean you dont have to.... lol if people are cming to see the forum they probably have already seen it.... so for THAT episode and before dont put spoilers... only when it is info about NEXT episodes.... but dont me mad if I am wrong lol!!

And also you're not suppost to like the guy who killed the cop... hes like crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Also in the news....

http://people.aol.com/people/articl...DC.html,00.html

O.K. ... I still dont get how they will do another season with "Prison Break" hense the breaking out of prison... because if their season has 23 episodes... thats like a month... which the brother will either die or not die.... UNLESS the brother dies and Michael cant do anything about it, and all he can do is get out of prison with good behaviour!!... which would be a very boring show lol

SO LIKE (My quesrtion for you guys) WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH THE SHOW?? (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Davis_Rocks

O.K. ... I still dont get how they will do another season with "Prison Break" hense the breaking out of prison... because if their season has 23 episodes... thats like a month... which the brother will either die or not die.... UNLESS the brother dies and Michael cant do anything about it, and all he can do is get out of prison with good behaviour!!... which would be a very boring show lol

SO LIKE (My quesrtion for you guys) WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH THE SHOW?? (lol)

You're right. I wondered about shows like these including lost. How can they tie up story lines? At some point they'll eventually get boring (while Went only gets hotter ) or run out of ways to tell the story. I do think however that Lincoln might die in prison.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan
    I think once they get out it will be more like "The Fugitive".

+ Reply to Thread