+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 146 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Agreed, they've done a fair bit of back-story building with the other characters that will be escaping with them. Lots of good material to explore. I'm particularly interested in Abruzzi's story.
    I'm still trying to get familiar with the characters. Who is Abruzzi?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS - I was just speculating

prhoshay - Abruzzi is the Italian mob guy - long stringy hair that had Micheal's toes cut off.

I can tell you that the show will absolutely extend beyond the prison walls
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Gotcha! Thanks, Duxxy!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    Gotcha! Thanks, Duxxy!

Quick question..why do they call the lead character Fish??

Also, I did not know he is mixed race. I read in TV guide that he is half black half white.

This is what I found out, itravel94...........this is a term for new inmates, and it is short for the phrase "fish out of water". It implies that they are in an unnatural or uncomfortable environment; they don't know the "ropes" yet. They are looked upon as prey.

Now, we know that our star is extremely brilliant, and you wouldn't normally look at him as easy prey.........but he did get 2 toes cut off!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    The previews were pretty interesting, showing that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael is going to attempt to escape, but then is caught by a helicopter spotlight on the roof. How is he going to get out of THAT? Warden was trying to refuse the transfer but is confronted with suggestive photos (lame!)

I cannot wait to see next week.
    You have to remember, most shows edit the previews to make you think one thing is going to happen but really it is just chopped up segments that don't happen at all like the previews show. Case in point, things didn't happen the way your spoiler thought they would - that's how they hook us!

I have a question about T-bag. Did he say "things aren't always what they appear" or "don't believe everything you hear", something along those lines anway, in this weeks ep when the poor young kid was given to him as a "welcome back" gift? Then he held out his pocket. It made me think that he only acts like he is a sexual predator so the other prisoners will leave him alone. Maybe I misunderstood it. Did anyone else catch that?

Also, I did not know he is mixed race. I read in TV guide that he is half black half white.
    Did a quick "google" and came up with this:

"His father is half African American, one quarter English and one quarter Jewish, while his mother is of French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent."

All I can say is.... excellent genes

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Did a quick "google" and came up with this:

"His father is half African American, one quarter English and one quarter Jewish, while his mother is of French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent."

All I can say is.... excellent genes

He is one good looking mutt.

+ Reply to Thread