+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 146 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

That kicked butt.

It surprised me that it was as casually paced as it was. I expected "deleted scenes from 'The Fugitive'". Instead it was actually quite "talky". But it worked.

William Fitchner just fits. I loved the setup that he already seems to admire Michael. Basically, he's like a "super profiler", getting into Michael's mind, so to speak.

I do think its a bit gimmicky that they are having Fitchner and Michael "meet" so often, so soon (both this week AND apparently next week). I'd rather have seen it be more of a mental pursuit than a physical one this early on.

Veronica was useless... so... good riddance. It almost seems like she should have just gone at the end of last season though. It didn't add much to have her survive ONE MORE episode. Although the fact that it managed to place Linc on the phone with her at that time WAS a great way to handle that.

The VP's brother is not the same actor as last season, it was John Billingsly. The guy playing him now always plays the loser. (Billingsly always seems to play the sociopathic killer...)
    The guy tonight was named Jeff Perry. This bit is from Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Billingsley
    More recently he appeared in the first season of the series Prison Break as the mysterious Terrence Steadman, brother of the Vice-President, whose death is faked to frame Lincoln Burrows for murder. Soon after he was cast as a regular on the series "The Nine". Consequently, this left him unable to continue his role as Steadman and was replaced in the role by Jeff Perry.
    Basically its a contract issue. ABC doesn't usually allow its employees to appear elsewhere.

Doc Hotty will be in real hot water I think. They may have a deux ex machina with Gov. Daddy stepping in off-screen to save her though, since I don't think they imprison women at Fox River and they can't really justify keeping her on the show if she's in some women's prison somewhere...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

great premier... good to see Tom Underlay again

man, that was cold blooded how they did Veronica

kinda caught me off guard, the bullet to the head was brutal

did they chop her body into pieces and carry her out in bags or something

oh well, at least Dr. Tancready is alive...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    That's the impression that i got since they werent lugging her out in one piece and in plain view. That;s rough though.
    Scofield could hide out in my bedroom.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I'm so glad this show is back!

But I have issues with T-bag still being a threat with just one hand. I mean come on. While he was running with the cooler, that guy could have tackled him. And then the vet in the clinic - he could have taken him as well. The man only has one hand people!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    What is it that they have against lincoln enough to set him up like that?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    What is it that they have against lincoln enough to set him up like that?
    I think it was more a case of sending a message to Lincoln's Dad, who was formerly involved with the 'Company'.

FORT Fanatic
    Am I the only one who actually let out a little cheer when Veronica was unexpectedly shot? Mid-way through the show, I feared we'd be seeing episodes of her and the First Brother hanging out in the Roach Motel house.

I really like that actress in her teen films - like The Craft - but the character they created for her here was such a drag.

Wouldn't it be funny if T-Bag passed out in the animal clinic and woke up with a paw reattached to his arm?

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if T-Bag passed out in the animal clinic and woke up with a paw reattached to his arm?
    You have a sick sense of humor, Dagny.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

It seemed to me that the fbi guy figured out the whole cemetery deal way too fast. I could see him figuring it out eventually, but realistically, not until after the guys were long gone.
    Also, it would make a lot more sense for th guys to all go their separate ways. They should be able to cover ground a lot quicker individually than as a group. Plus, having numerous targets to track is harder than one big one.
    You would also think that Michael would be figuring out that the agent is figuring out stuff from his tattoo, and not just randomly guessing.

Unfortunately my Fox affiliate was down for the first 20 minutes Monday night and then I fell asleep last night for the encore presentation, so I only got to see bits and pieces of the end of the show. (I did remember to tape it this time!)

I am sorry to see Veronica go. I do like Robin Tunney and I was hoping to see a reunion between her and Linc. (No make up/break out sex )

I am so glad to see this show back. My eyes have seriously been lacking candy for too too long!

+ Reply to Thread