+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 146 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Tonight it returns! I can't wait to see where the escapees head! I have missed my TV eye candy so much! It was such a LOOOONG summer waiting for PB to return. I am still waiting for my Season 1 DVD, because Amazon grouped a bunch of things I ordered together! Hopefully I will have it by this weekend, so I can do a marathon!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Hi Cazz! I'm glad you're getting to see season 1. It's a great show right?!

Season 2 hasn't started here yet but will in a month or two. A new thread for Season 2 will probably be separate so as not to spoil things for those of you behind.

Enjoy!

Its excellent, we will get episode 17 & 18 tomorrow night, they are showing a double episode each week, I think its to catch up & finsih Season 1 quickly so they can start showing Season 2 then, can't wait

It's only a matter of hours ....

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Thanks for reminding me this is on tonight! I had completely FORGOTTEN!!!! ARGH! Can't wait to see how they jumpstart season 2!!!

Wow!

I forgive them for not ending the series last year.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I knew Michael was too smart to leave a credit card trail to exactly where he was going next... I felt sorry for the Robin Tunney character (the lawyer). What a way to go...

Fabulous start! Love the new FBI dood, but he's piecing together Michael's tattoo a bit too quickly.

And Veronica? OMG.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well, Michael's love interest lives... and is perking up a bit with that note... but his poor brother has lost both girlfriend and wife.
    DId they cut up her body? why were they loading several small black trash bags in the car? Guess there is NO way she is not dead....

Great way to start season 2. Felt bad for Veronica, but I really didn't like her character that much, honestly. And I like Sara way way way more, so YAY!

Oh look... teabag brings his own body parts, what a good guest!

The VP's brother is not the same actor as last season, it was John Billingsly. The guy playing him now always plays the loser. (Billingsly always seems to play the sociopathic killer...)

I'll miss Nick and Veronica - I liked what they were doing (and how much they forwarded the storyline)
    What's with FBI guy? (Ryan from Grace Under Fire) he's a pill popper like House?? Maybe it's to control bi-polarism or something (most geniuses score HIGH on the Autism spectrum) - he's probably some kind of savant profiler, which is why he sees the method to Michael's madness. Takes one to know one.

Obviously I'm just spitting out what ever comes to mind.
    I enjoyed the show and I can't wait until next week.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread