+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 146 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by chimichurri View Post
    Oooooh-- I just saw some promo pictures
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that included Dr. Sarah-- Does that mean she lives?

BTW, my husband is doing some work on the website for the Season 1 DVD. I'll let you all know when it's up.
    They are showing her on a respirator on the previews on Fox, so I wouldn't really consider it a spoiler anymore, since anyone would be able to see them that watches Fox. Obviously, she survives the overdose, but we still would not know if she survives longterm.
    Curious as to why Fox would show so much action from the new season on preview clips, rather than just highlights from the escape. They show Linc and Michael dressed in suits in an urban setting. Also, the cheif agent on their case seems to be onto the fact that Michael's tattoo was a map of their escape plans.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Wonder why they haven't shown a few shows from last season leading up to the new season? They will usually run the entire season to get you re-hooked. Probably has something to do with season 1 coming out on DVD. Boo-Hiss to TPTB!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie
    The official site for the season 1 dvd is up. There's a button for it on the front page of Fox's website. It looks really cool! The guys who designed the site did a great job on incorporating video graphics and creating that eerie mood. My husband designed and programmed the game on there.

See you guys here on Monday night!

Hi guys, can I ask is there a Season 2 of Prison Break, here in Ireland we are only on Episode 15 of Season 1, the only good thing IS they are showing a double episode every weel so we should whizz through fairly fast.......................... ..Im sure this thread might mention it somewhere but I dont want to read through it in case I read a spoiler

Hi Cazz! I'm glad you're getting to see season 1. It's a great show right?!

Season 2 hasn't started here yet but will in a month or two. A new thread for Season 2 will probably be separate so as not to spoil things for those of you behind.

Enjoy!

The new season starts on Monday, 08.21 (2 days from now)!!! Don't miss it!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oops, I keep forgetting it's August already! I better start writing down the start dates of my favorite shows. I missed the season finale of The Office and want to make sure I catch it on a rerun before the new season.

Maybe someone will post all the fall season start dates like we did for the season finales.

Wow, I can't believe Season 2 starts on Monday. That is crazy. Feels like the show was just premiering like last week, lol. Anyway, can't wait.

Well, if you ask my mom, the wait has been an eternity because Wentworth Miller is her "TV Boyfriend."
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The problem with this start date is that we are going to lose it way too early, and then what????

+ Reply to Thread