+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 146 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

So many feelings were going through my mind while I was watching this episode last night. I honestly couldn't help squealing a few times I was getting so excited. Even a day later I am still a jumble of emotions.

First, I liked how it ended. I love that we really have no idea what could happen next.

T-Bag is on his own. I can't imagine he won't get away somehow. I think they are so focused on the five running together, that Haywire, T-Bag and Tweener will get away.

I had a feeling that the President was going to die, only because they were being so obvious in the previews that the VP's water was going to be poisoned. I can't wait to see how the Company reacts with her role as the new president. She is truly an evil woman.

I want Sarah to be alive, but I highly doubt it. The Police Officer stated that it was a possible Overdose and DOA. I took that to mean she was dead and it looked like she died of a drug overdose. I am sorry that they are ending her storyline, I think she and Michael had a lot of unresolved issues. As well as she and her father. She had a real opportunity to drive the story next season in regards to helping prove Linc's innocence.

I was thinking, the only con that would possibly go free after all of this is over, would be Lincoln. He is the only innocent man. Michael did commit a felony by discharging the firearm, the others definitely committed crimes to get to Fox River. How crazy would it be for Lincoln to be exonerated only to see his brother have to finish his sentence with the additional years?!

I am hoping that the DVD comes out ASAP! And that we get reruns over the summer. I have only managed to tape the last two eps, but if I have to, I will watch them over and over to get my fix!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    If she got to ravage Michael then she should be sleeping with the fishes.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I just had to say how much I am missing Prison Break right now. We can't even enjoy any reruns where I live. They are showing movies during that time period.

Invasion Baddie to Hunt Prison Breakers

I am really excited about this! I'd rather see William Fichtner on Invasion but since that's not going to happen, this is the perfect role for him.

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.j...umID=700000044

William Fichtner, fresh from his single-season run on ABC's Invasion, has been tapped to play the federal agent charged with hunting down Michael, Lincoln and the rest of Prison Break's escapees. The casting and signing of Fichtner reportedly went down to the wire, and Prison Break's Season 2 production in Dallas was even postponed a day, says the Hollywood Reporter, due to the actor's commitment to the Will Ferrell comedy Blades of Glory.

Omigod, Omigod, Omigod!!!
    You just made my day ArchieComic Fan!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Returns Aug. 21

Prison Break will be back Aug. 21, according to my local paper. Fox is starting its fall season really early because of some sports series they cover (World Series? I forget). Not all the shows, but some.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I am really excited about this! I'd rather see William Fichtner on Invasion but since that's not going to happen, this is the perfect role for him.

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.j...umID=700000044

William Fichtner, fresh from his single-season run on ABC's Invasion, has been tapped to play the federal agent charged with hunting down Michael, Lincoln and the rest of Prison Break's escapees. The casting and signing of Fichtner reportedly went down to the wire, and Prison Break's Season 2 production in Dallas was even postponed a day, says the Hollywood Reporter, due to the actor's commitment to the Will Ferrell comedy Blades of Glory.
    Gosh, I love William Fichtner ...I think he will be a great addition to this show!
    Can't wait till the new season starts!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I just had to say how much I am missing Prison Break right now. We can't even enjoy any reruns where I live. They are showing movies during that time period.
    I was thinking the same thing. When's the DVD of the first season coming out for Pete's sake?!

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. When's the DVD of the first season coming out for Pete's sake?!
    According to Amazon, the release date is 8-8-06 and you can pre-order a copy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I finally, finally found my tape of the episode with the kiss, which I"d never seen--buried in all my taped but not yet watched tapes. Great epi. Very glad this restarts in August!!!

+ Reply to Thread