+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 146 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

I cant see how they will get very far now that the police are at that airstrip and the plane has left without them.
    I'm sure T-Bag will survie and try to get revenge next season. I sure wasnt expecting Sarah to die or the President--look out world now that the new president begins her term!
    I can't beleive Linc's lawyer just walked into that house and said hello to the 'dead' guy.

on Sarah...

I think the dude said "possible OD", but it looked like her eyes were wide open as if she was dead.

the episode wasn't what i expected it would be. No real cliffhanger, and rehashing of old clips at the end.

I thought it was ironic that the people that got left back looked to be the ones that really got away. Tweener is on his way to St. Louis, Haywire riding out on a bike and football helmet, Teabags is running around handless with blood gushing everywhere (btw, I am getting sick and tired of all the fingers, toes, and hands getting chopped of on shows )

what the hell happened with the VP? I guess she knew about the plot to eliminate her and flipped the script on the 'company'.

the only thing that is sort of a cliffhanger was Veronica finding Terrance. Don't know exactly what she will do, but even if she gets this information out them Michael still threatened Pope with a shank, tied em up and busted all them cons out, not to mention Bellick wants blood. They are in a shload of trouble.

Hope the writers comes up with some good stuff over the next few months. Looking forward to the DVD of S1.

Looks like Hell's Kitchen and other random summer reality shows will have to hold it down until the fall season.

FORT Regular
    Sarah is not dead!!!! They said possible DOA. We heard before the final two episodes that four people would die. Dead ones as of the end of Season 1: Westmoreland, the President, Nick, and Nick's dad. So that is it.

correction: regarding Sarah

the cop called in and said "possible OD, likely DOA"

she was laid out on the couch eyes closed with dried up white drool crap coming from the mouth.

the lady on the couch to me didn't even look like the same actress, maybe it was the angle

so, they kinda left it open... we don't know if she's dead or alive

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyrock11 View Post
    Sarah is not dead!!!! They said possible DOA. We heard before the final two episodes that four people would die. Dead ones as of the end of Season 1: Westmoreland, the President, Nick, and Nick's dad. So that is it.
    I agree, they definitely said "possible". They sure had her made up dead tho---kind of greenish white on my screen. I don't think they can kill her off though, because the guilt would destroy Michael. Wonder why he didn't scratch at the lock to make it look picked and give her some cover. Also wonder if it was an intentional OD or if she forgot she wasn't adapted to the stuff anymore. Probably intentional though, finding out what a jerk her dad was plus feeling totally used by Michael.
    I like your counting of the 4---who would have thought to put the Pres. on the possible hit list!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Wonder why he didn't scratch at the lock to make it look picked and give her some cover.
    I wonder why these guys can get through concrete floors and concrete walls,
    but a locked door just stymies them.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    It could happen quite easily if Dominic Purcell wasn't under contract, wanted more money, didn't get it, and left for another show or movies.

But... I'm pretty sure they have to have him under an iron-tight contract. He ain't going nowhere. He's not nearly as popular as Wentworth Miller, but he's certainly got his fans.
    He may not be as popular as Wentworth Miller, but to me Dominic is the star. I have been a fan since I first saw him on John Doe. He's a great actor, a very sexy and ruggedly handsome man, and has tons of charisma. He also has a disarmingly earthy way about him that makes one feel he would be comfortable and easy to know in real life. I agree that to kill him off would sort of negate the point of the show. He better stay - it wouldn't be the same without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    correction: regarding Sarah

the cop called in and said "possible OD, likely DOA"

she was laid out on the couch eyes closed with dried up white drool crap coming from the mouth.

the lady on the couch to me didn't even look like the same actress, maybe it was the angle

so, they kinda left it open... we don't know if she's dead or alive
    When people die, they don't tend to look their best. She'd be waxy, no color in her face, muscles either all loosened or tightened depending on if Rigor Mortis had set in. All of that can really do a number on your face.

I honestly think she's dead, although I admit that was a bit anticlimactic. And as I said earlier, "dying" onscreen with lots of drool coming out of an open mouth ain't an easy thing.

As a practical manner, that might NOT have been the "same" actress. Likely it was NO actress, but instead a dummy made up to look like her. They had a real long camera shot on her face and a real "live" actress might have trouble holding that.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I agree, they definitely said "possible". They sure had her made up dead tho---kind of greenish white on my screen. I don't think they can kill her off though, because the guilt would destroy Michael.
    And what makes you think they wouldn't do this? Have they been especially nice to his character? Cutting off toes, burning the heck out of him, months of painful tatooing, etc.? Why would they hesitate to drop some guilt on him?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I can't beleive Linc's lawyer just walked into that house and said hello to the 'dead' guy.
    She not so smart!

Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    Oh but hey someone tell how T-Bag got hurt, because I missed that part. Oh and so the VP killed the president right? So I wonder how will the "Company" handle this glitch in their plans.
    T-Bag got "the axe" from Mr. Abruzzi. Who knew he needed Michael for at least a little while, but not T-Bag. So... chop chop chop (actually one big swing). Needless to say, the others were all horrified.

As for the V.P and the Company? It's easy, and the V.P., er, Pres, ain't so smart. They know about her brother. All they have to do is threaten him to make her a total puppet. Sure, she gains her power, but inevitably she's going to feel pretty jerked around when they expect her to say "how high" all the time when they tell her to jump.

Veronica, meanwhile, is even more screwed than ever. I can't see an easy way out for the situation they've set her up in. In it's own way, it's even more hopeless than the escapees. Even if she gets away from the brother, she will have 1.) The Company 2.) Abruzzi's goons 3.) The new President all after her.

The one thing this finale COMPLETELY skipped on was LJ's fate. He's got to figure in there somewhere major. He's a really vulnerable pawn in too many ways, even moreso sitting in jail now.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

i know it's been going back and forth on whether sarah is really dead or not and i read this just today... i'm gonna spoiler it in case it leads into next season..

Source http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...06/060515.html (again, this has other spoilers so click at own risk)
    From Helen: I loved it when Michael and Dr. Sara kissed! Now, I'm thinking it'll never happen again. Is Sara really dead?
    Answer:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kristin will handle that one! She has known for weeks about Sara's demise and discusses the shocking development in this week's Vine show! As for the kiss, I, too, was totally into it. Before the finale aired, I asked Wentworth whether or not they would kiss again, and this is what he said: "Things end fairly seriously, more so for one of us than the other. If there is any kind of happy resolution, if there is another kiss situation, it's probably going to be a ways down the road. That's all I can say."

I liked the episode. It was exciting, yet not over blown. It wasn't easy for them and i mean, really what has been? I also thought it ironic that the guys cut loose look like they're in a much better position. Gotta wonder what Abruzzi's gonna do to that guy?

At first haywire with that little girl was scaring me silly, but at the end when he took the bike and the football helmet, i laughed.

I'm interested to see what next year has in store!

Hmm.

Patricia Wettig ("evil V.P.") has had a new show picked up for the fall on ABC:
    http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-ph...allery?index=3

This may make things difficult with whatever she's expected to do on "Prison Break". I mean, if it was the same network, maybe. But two show cross network? Even if both roles seem to be parts of ensemble casts...

She appeared in FIFTEEN PB episodes last season, even if only for a few minutes. They'd have to cut back on her, and I'd think as "President" she'd have MORE to do to cover her track instead of less.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread