+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    It could happen quite easily if Dominic Purcell wasn't under contract, wanted more money, didn't get it, and left for another show or movies.
    Producers normally have an option on the main actors past the first season in case the show is picked up by the network for the next season.
    Last edited by OriginalSinner; 05-12-2006 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    Producers normally have an option on the main actors past the first season in case the show is picked up by the network for the next season.
    Well that would be part of the next part of my quote "I'm pretty sure they have to have him under an iron-tight contract. He ain't going nowhere".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

looks like a real cliffhanger. lol

I wonder if they will end the episode with the scene where they look like they are trapped on the edge of the cliff? If so, that would really be a play on the old 'cliffhanger' term. In the pic, it looks as though all of the guys are there except Tweener and Haywire. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of their Dad either. He seems to be keeping a closer eye on everything than anyone were to believe. Such as showing up in the viewing room, passing the papers under the door, helping Linc out at the crash site. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he does something to help save the day.
    Also, I think that Monday nights tv shows will be delayed for a speech by President Bush. He is obviously not a Prison Break and 24 fan. Unless he is in on some sort of conspiracy. lol.

I am so stoked for tonight's episode!!! I am definitely watching it on the Canadian Global station. I am not waiting for Bush's speech to finish first!

I can't wait to see what happens and to find out
    Click to see Spoiler:
    who, if anyone else is killed or wounded

Well, I guess pervo ain't using that hand to feel up any more kids. Unless he took it with him and kind of uses it like a sick prop. (Eew. Sometimes I even gross myself out...)

When Doc Druggie Hottie didn't show up in the first few minutes of the episode, I think it was obvious she was deceased. But man... she didn't get a very pretty looking ending. Drooling?

So we don't even go into Season 2 with the boyz properly free, eh? So much for
    Click to see Spoiler:
    chasing after that treasure...

I do have to admit that the V.P. twist surprised me.

Oh lookie. A lil' fall promo film coming up! With nothing but old clips apparently.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Okay, i only saw 5 guys running away, so who died? Im glad Michael is alive and not to mention hot as hell.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Okay, i only saw 5 guys running away, so who died? Im glad Michael is alive and not to mention hot as hell.
    Amy Lee, I think you're the one that said this (last week?) but all I could think about was what you said--that you just wanted to make out with him! I totally feel you, girl! He is a hot, hot guy. I have no idea how they're going to evade all those cops... Ugh. I can't believe we have to wait the whole summer and part of fall before the new shows begin...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Amy Lee, I think you're the one that said this (last week?) but all I could think about was what you said--that you just wanted to make out with him! I totally feel you, girl! He is a hot, hot guy. I have no idea how they're going to evade all those cops... Ugh. I can't believe we have to wait the whole summer and part of fall before the new shows begin...

Yes!! yes!! I said it!! I do want to make out with him. He's just the hottest thing i've seen since Orlando Bloom. he just makes me say that i'll do anything he wants.
    Where is everybody???????
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    None of them yet.
    They got rid of Haywire when they picked up the getaway van. He was last seen stealing a girl's bike and riding away on it wearing a football helmet.
    Michael next kicked Tweener to the curb. He snuck onto a horse trailer to avoid the roadblocks, and was last seen headed towards St. Louis.
    Teabag handcuffed himself to Michael, figuring that it would save him from being killed by Abruzzi. However, the rest of the gang grew tired of those 2 lagging behind, so they tried to cut off the handcuffs. After that failed, Abruzzi just chopped off Teabag's hand with an axe. Teabag was last seen running after the other guys looking all bloody.
    For such a normally resourceful group of guys, I can't believe that they didn't at least try to pick the lock on the handcuffs. Generally, handcuff keys are pretty universal, and they are often showed being picked on TV simply by altering a ballpoint pen cartridge.

Ugh. I was actually in and out on this one, but honestly this wasn't the season finale the show has been building up to.I was somewhat disappointed. Is Sarah actually dead? I think they either said DOA or possible DOA. It must be DOA because if it's only "possible" surely to everything that is pure in Prison Break Land they would check. And I can't believe they killed her off. Grrr. Oh but hey someone tell how T-Bag got hurt, because I missed that part. Oh and so the VP killed the president right? So I wonder how will the "Company" handle this glitch in their plans.

+ Reply to Thread