+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 146 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I think he knew Michael was an honorable man who didn't need to be bribed into saying goodbye to his daughter for him, but Charles knew he would never be able to spend the money...and neither would his daughter since she was dying (and I don't think he has any more relatives), so he told Michael there was plenty of money for them all to split. I guess he figured someone should get some use from it. I can't remember anyone's names at this point so excuse me for refering to them by type--the nice African American soldier was right by Michael when Charles told him this. That T-bag guy overheard -- I don't think Charles likes him or would've cared if he got any money or not...

Not sure with the elevator thing...I got the impression that when there was weight in there AND someone pressed the button, the elevator knew to go up.
    Ah, a weight sensitive elevator... ok that makes sense.
    Thanks kimrs and Lois Lane for checking/memories on who overheard the location of the cash. So who didn't hear I guess is more to the point... Linc (but Michael will presumably tell him) and Abruzzi and Sucre (but in theory at some point his cousin might tell him if they can figure out a way to communicate)....anyone else?
    It sounded from what Abruzzi said about only needing 3 seats on the plane that the group might be splitting up soon... Tweener is already off on his own, Abruzzi might take Michael and Linc only, Sucre will go looking for his sweetie, but T-Bag and C-Note might divert from their revenge/reunion fantasies to first find the cash... but I doubt if they'd work together.

FORT Fan
    i think tweener needed to hold the 'close door' button down until the elevator started to move

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    i think tweener needed to hold the 'close door' button down until the elevator started to move
    Also a good explanation, tho not like elevators I've known... but maybe it was old and decrepit...no money for prisons.

I think the door wouldn't stay shut because something was obstructing it and no floor was pushed. The look on Tweener's face made it seem like it was an obvious solution.

I saw some previews last night during Bones and it showed Abruzzi hitting someone? with a shovel. Can't wait to see who gets it!

I just watched the show last night (I had to wait for hubby to have time for it.. when I watch without him I always accidentally spoil him)
    When Abruzzi was telling his co-hort that they only needed a 3 seat plane he said that the others wouldn't 'make it'. I took that to mean that quite a few of them would be losing their lives.
    I wouldn't trust Abruzzi .. what's to stop him from killing Michael after he tells where Fibinaci is located? He'd probably kill him out of spite because Michael didn't tell when Abruzzi demanded it.
    You know for sure T-Bag is dead. There is no way that Abruzzi is going to let him live.
    It was a very exciting episode.
    As far as Sarah and the morphine, I really hope she didn't steal it to use later. We know she's faltering, her (untouched) drink at the bar could have been very, very bad.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    You know for sure T-Bag is dead. There is no way that Abruzzi is going to let him live.
    I don't know if TPTB will kill him off yet. I think he has the potential for an INSANE story once he has escaped. I am thinking about him going after the woman who turned him in and then fighting to find the money.

I am almost wondering if Abruzzi is going to kill his own men?

For some reason, I have a feeling that Michael will be doing a lot more than trying to exonerate Lincoln on the outside. I could totally see him trying to find Charles' daughter, saving T-Bag's ex-girlfriend, trying to see Sarah, helping Sucre get his woman back.

Next season is going to be crazy.

FORT Fan
    very good idea kimrs.....

but i think abruzzi dies next monday...they get out fine and on the way to the plane and he either gets caught or t-bag kills him...hes an expendable character because he was already gone for multiple episodes and the show did not die without him....

and i also think t-bag is an essential part of the show because of how amazing of an actor he is....my guesses are that abruzzi and lincoln die on the way out...tweener escapes, and michael, tbag, sucre, and other black guy make it out safely onto the plane

The plane isn't big enough for all of them, Abruzzi or no Abruzzi, I bet. And if they knock off Abruzzi and his men, who flies the plane? It's probably the pilot is one of his "boys".
    For some reason, I have a feeling that Michael will be doing a lot more than trying to exonerate Lincoln on the outside. I could totally see him trying to find Charles' daughter, saving T-Bag's ex-girlfriend, trying to see Sarah, helping Sucre get his woman back.
    You are missing what is sure to be his main activity (and that of the others who overheard as well). Finding that money. The other stuff, including the daughter stuff, is sure to be secondary, because the cons will all mistrust each other and insist on finding the money TOGETHER so one of them doesn't steal it out from under the others. That will be the main plot motivator next year, other than the conspiracy and fugitive angles. The other "missions" of the cons will all be put on hold. Even Sucre will choose this, despite his fears of losing his girlfriend to the scummy friend.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    .....my guesses are that abruzzi and lincoln die on the way out...tweener escapes, and michael, tbag, sucre, and other black guy make it out safely onto the plane
    That's silly ! Wouldn't that make Michael's mission to get Linc out a failure, a fruitless effort ? That's the whole point of the show, to get his brother out.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    That's silly ! Wouldn't that make Michael's mission to get Linc out a failure, a fruitless effort ? That's the whole point of the show, to get his brother out.
    It could happen quite easily if Dominic Purcell wasn't under contract, wanted more money, didn't get it, and left for another show or movies.

But... I'm pretty sure they have to have him under an iron-tight contract. He ain't going nowhere. He's not nearly as popular as Wentworth Miller, but he's certainly got his fans.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread