+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I know! I was hoping he'd pull Michael close and only tell HIM where the money was hidden...but then that wouldn't make for a very suspenseful next season! I can't wait to get this on DVD... I need to rewatch soooooooooo many episodes!
    I am on the pre-order list at Amazon, so I cannot wait to have a Prison Break marathon before the 2nd season starts!

I am also curious if Charles will still be alive when they find him.

just thinking...

let's say Sarah didn't leave the door unlocked... Am i to assume that a guy like Michael who devises this complex escape plan and the same guy that cut though a thick wall with an egg beater wouldn't be able to pick a lock?

anyways, did we not know that fatboy was going to break the line

lol, Tweener is gonna get it when they recapture him... Bellick won't forget the slap. He's gonna beat him up and then put him back in the cell to get Avacado'd

Can't believe this is only Season 1, I heard they are spinning the show off and are changing the name for next season... Don't know how true that is though

Glad dude let Veronica go

I think next episode/finale, Abruzzi will kill Tbags, and Tweener will get caught... Was Tweener still in the room when Chales told Michel about the 5 million? If so he'll probbly snitch again

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyrock11 View Post
    I was so frustrated and nervous last night with the episode!!! I can't wait until next week!!!

I feel so sorry for Doctor Sarah. I really hope that she doesn't fall back into the drugs, and I hope they can find a way for her and Michael to be together next season. Their relationship brought a nice intimate touch to the show.
    Ah. I think many people missed a subtly here. She didn't just TAKE the drugs, she took them knowing it could (and would) be blamed on the escapees. When some inventory is eventually done and the missing drugs are noticed, it will simply be assumed that one of the escaping prisoners took it.

This darkens what she did considerably, because it shows her as an opportunist. Whether she went back specifically to help Michael or not is still unclear, but she got there and SAW an opportunity to sin without being caught and leaped at it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular
    I cannot believe that there is only one episode left. Last night was heart stopping and it looks like it is going to be even more intense next week!!

FORT Regular
    Did Doctor Sarah actually take the drugs? You never saw her do that. All you saw was her think back to her morphine days and then her crying in the car.

Poor old DB isnt going to make it. If it wasnt for him, Bellick would have ruined the whole plan. I hate to think what further horrora are waiting for escapees now that they are out.
    At least Lincoln's lawyer didnt get killed, although it was pretty bad to see that guy anbd hiis father die.
    Looks like the Vice President is going to get hers very soon. Good.

I didn't catch Sara taking the drugs either, I just saw her looking at them and then flashing back in her car to taking them earlier. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we find out next week that she did steal drugs. If this is the case, she is so not deserving of Michael!:nono

Click to see Spoiler:
    I thought I read a spoiler that a total of four people die, so we have the lawyer and his father, Charles, and the VP next week?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Can someone clarify for me....did Charles ask Michael to say goodby to his daughter for him, with the $5 million as payment? The daughter is dying, so she doesn't need the cash, so he wasn't asking Michael to split it with her.
    And, who was still in the room when Charles was saying that? T-bag for sure, and Sucre's cousin who went last. Who else? Tweener? Any of the others? Some people, like Linc, definitely had already gone across.
    Also, why did the elevator doors close when Tweener was in the elevator and not when he wasn't? Didn't get that. Was he holding the hose flatter? Didn't look like that. Thanks!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Can someone clarify for me....did Charles ask Michael to say goodby to his daughter for him, with the $5 million as payment? The daughter is dying, so she doesn't need the cash, so he wasn't asking Michael to split it with her.
    And, who was still in the room when Charles was saying that? T-bag for sure, and Sucre's cousin who went last. Who else? Tweener? Any of the others? Some people, like Linc, definitely had already gone across.
    Also, why did the elevator doors close when Tweener was in the elevator and not when he wasn't? Didn't get that. Was he holding the hose flatter? Didn't look like that. Thanks!

I think he knew Michael was an honorable man who didn't need to be bribed into saying goodbye to his daughter for him, but Charles knew he would never be able to spend the money...and neither would his daughter since she was dying (and I don't think he has any more relatives), so he told Michael there was plenty of money for them all to split. I guess he figured someone should get some use from it. I can't remember anyone's names at this point so excuse me for refering to them by type--the nice African American soldier was right by Michael when Charles told him this. That T-bag guy overheard -- I don't think Charles likes him or would've cared if he got any money or not...

Not sure with the elevator thing...I got the impression that when there was weight in there AND someone pressed the button, the elevator knew to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I double checked that scene when I got home last night. Charles was speaking to Michael, C-Note was on the other side of Charles, T-Bag was standing above him listening, Sucre's cousin was off to the side and Tweener was standing in the window well. So I believe that all five heard Charles speak about the money.

+ Reply to Thread