+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 146 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1459

Thread: Prison Break

  1. #551
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by madonniac View Post
    who did what to Pope?
    Michael made the Pope have Linc transferred to the infirmary and then gagged and locked the Pope up in the closet. When he left the office, he told the secretary that the Pope was on an important conference call with the Dept. of Corrections and it looked like he'd be in there a long time. When the Pope didn't come out of his office after a while, the secretary got nervous and started nosying around...when she couldn't find him, she called the guards to help find him. They tracked him down by calling his cell phone, heard it ringing from his closet and ta da. That's what happened to the Pope.

    My stomach hurts so bad. Part of it is I ate spicy Popeyes chicken tonight for dinner. The other part is that I was sooooooooooo anxious about what was going to happen.

    I was really happy that guy didn't kill the lawyer (whose name I forgot--oops--but she's played by Robin Tunney)! And the bad guy should've known that the minute he killed his father, the guy (Nick?) wasn't about to tell him anything!

  2. #552
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I was really happy that guy didn't kill the lawyer (whose name I forgot--oops--but she's played by Robin Tunney)! And the bad guy should've known that the minute he killed his father, the guy (Nick?) wasn't about to tell him anything!
    Any "good" villain shoots someone somewhere painful but not immediately lethal to try and force information out of them or a loved one. They don't just kill a playing piece... they HURT them.

    Dumb.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  3. #553
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Any "good" villain shoots someone somewhere painful but not immediately lethal to try and force information out of them or a loved one. They don't just kill a playing piece... they HURT them.

    Dumb.
    Exactly--if he had shot Nick's father in the leg or some place not lethal, Nick (that's his name, right?) probably would've cooperated. But once the villain shot the dad, Nick had no reason to help 'cause even if he did, the guy would kill him if for no other reason than to NOT avenge his father's death. You're right! Dumb!

  4. #554
    Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Great Plains
    Posts
    623
    Excellent, excellent episode ...exciting from beginning to end!! I have to confess that I'm also an edge-of-the-seat, yell-at-the-tv Prison Break watcher ...can't wait to see what happens in the finale, bring it on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    And I REALLY loved the clever setup for keeping the escapees together next season. A quest for money will do that (and Michael will be bound by his promise, even if he cares not about the money).
    I agree ...this sets up an interesting premise for next season. The combination of them being fugitives and the hunt for the money ...hmmm, the greed!!

  5. #555
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081
    Omg. I was actually watching tonight and was at the edge of my seat, ( more like bed) the whole time, i just wanted to make out with Wentworth.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  6. #556
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    For some reason I thought this was going to be the last episode this season, so I was all stressed that we wouldn't be able to find out if they really escaped. I'm relieved that there is one more episode and we'll see them on the run, finally.
    I was at the edge of my seat too, I was yelling, mostly at that Manche to move his big ass faster .

    How am I going to survive till the next season??
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  7. #557
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    59
    I was so frustrated and nervous last night with the episode!!! I can't wait until next week!!!

    I feel so sorry for Doctor Sarah. I really hope that she doesn't fall back into the drugs, and I hope they can find a way for her and Michael to be together next season. Their relationship brought a nice intimate touch to the show.

  8. #558
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    Omg. I was actually watching tonight and was at the edge of my seat, ( more like bed) the whole time, i just wanted to make out with Wentworth.
    You are so funny! (But I know what you mean )

    That's the thing about this show more than any other I currently watch, my stomach is in freaking KNOTS the entire time...but I love it! I felt so sorry for that old man. I was hoping he'd get out...

    And not to be totally gross or anything but why didn't they just kill Bellick? I can understand Michael not being a killer and actually sort of liking/admiring the Pope, who's a fair and honest man. But Bellick? I'm surprised the other cons didn't just slash his throat then and there...they're already in a heck of trouble if they get caught...why not go all the way so to speak?

  9. #559
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    You are so funny! (But I know what you mean )

    That's the thing about this show more than any other I currently watch, my stomach is in freaking KNOTS the entire time...but I love it! I felt so sorry for that old man. I was hoping he'd get out...

    And not to be totally gross or anything but why didn't they just kill Bellick? I can understand Michael not being a killer and actually sort of liking/admiring the Pope, who's a fair and honest man. But Bellick? I'm surprised the other cons didn't just slash his throat then and there...they're already in a heck of trouble if they get caught...why not go all the way so to speak?
    I agree, I was waiting for T-Bag to slit his throat. He is a serial killer for gosh sakes! What's one more body? Especially Bellick!

    I loved how Michael told Tweener he knew he was the mole and that he was on his own once they were over the fence.

    Since so many of the cons heard about the money, I can't wait to see a race to find the money first! I loved Charles, I am so sorry he won't get to see his daughter. He looked so gray by the end of the episode. Hopefully Michael will be able to say good-bye to the daughter safely before he tries to exonerate Linc.

    I can't wait for next week.

  10. #560
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Since so many of the cons heard about the money, I can't wait to see a race to find the money first! I loved Charles, I am so sorry he won't get to see his daughter. He looked so gray by the end of the episode. Hopefully Michael will be able to say good-bye to the daughter safely before he tries to exonerate Linc.
    I know! I was hoping he'd pull Michael close and only tell HIM where the money was hidden...but then that wouldn't make for a very suspenseful next season! I can't wait to get this on DVD... I need to rewatch soooooooooo many episodes!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.