+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 146 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

OH!! LMAO ok that's frikkin funny!! Thanks for clearing that up dob!

*ok seriously?? he called his mommy as he pulled into the lot at work? I can see you having to call your wife for some reason - but mommy??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

OK, I can't believe how awesome last night's episode was. I feel so bad for Westmoreland, he is never going to see his daughter now. But he did buy the cons a little more time. I was completely convinced Michael knew Tweener was a snitch, but I guess not. If Avacado (?) weren't coming back, he totally would have turned on them again. I can't wait to see next week's ep. If there are at least four deaths and not everyone is getting out, there had better not be a TO BE CONTINUED at the end of the finale episode!

I love love love this show!

If you like to be spoiled. Wanda over at eonline has some jaw dropping spoilers about who lives and dies in the next two episodes. You need to go to her message board to read it!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Kimrs, I like to be spoiled (in more ways than one)! I can't find the link though...Can you PM me that or post it here for those of us who'd like to find out?

I'm DYING till Monday to see what happens next...I think I'm going to get a martini ready for the episode. I needed a stiff one watching last week's episode!

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Originally Posted by homeontherange
    I'm with you, Lois Lane ...I could have used a stiff drink to help get through that one! I wanted to kick Tweener in the butt, what a moron.
    Tweener's got enough to worry about relative to his butt already.

Holy cow, I can hardly stand to wait a week for a new episode ...what's gonna happen when the season is over?! Who knows how long we'll have to wait then.

I am with all of you, I am on the edge of my seat yelling at the TV by ten minutes into each episode!

The nurse locked the door to the infirmary on her way out. It may be a subtle difference but that means Sarah will have to go back to the prison and UNLOCK the door, not just forget to lock it.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Kimrs, I like to be spoiled (in more ways than one)! I can't find the link though...Can you PM me that or post it here for those of us who'd like to find out?

I'm DYING till Monday to see what happens next...I think I'm going to get a martini ready for the episode. I needed a stiff one watching last week's episode!
    Here is the web address, let me know if it doesn't work:

http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Board...jspa?annID=517

I am dying to see the next two eps. This season has gone so fast! I can't believe that we even had to wait three months to see the rest of the eps! I cannot wait to get this season on DVD. I am definitely taping tonight's ep, so I can say goodbye to 7th Heaven, but I will be watching by 9:01!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    ohmigod! half hour gone and i'm a freaking nervous wreck!!!!

who did what to Pope?
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Kick @ss. Fully worth the long build up.

And I REALLY loved the clever setup for keeping the escapees together next season. A quest for money will do that (and Michael will be bound by his promise, even if he cares not about the money).
    Last edited by Krom; 05-08-2006 at 03:11 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread