+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Did anyone notice that they played the House theme song during the show?

Quote Originally Posted by homeontherange View Post
    I'm with you, Lois Lane ...I could have used a stiff drink to help get through that one! I wanted to kick Tweener in the butt, what a moron.
    Tweener's got enough to worry about relative to his butt already.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Last night's episode was great and in the next episode, from the previews, looks like Michael is not going to be a nice guy anymore and he will do what it takes (i.e. act like a con) and corner Pope with a shank.

When Lincoln was telling Michael in the jail cell about how their father is at the center of this whole thing, and Linc was saying "Michael I'm telling you about dad and you're not listening" I got the impression that Michael wasn't that surprised about that... almost as if he knew about it. I'm probably just reading too much into it.

I'm afraid this thing will end with uncertainty and they'll leave us hanging for months and months about what happens with the escape. I don't expect to see them fully on the run by the end of this season and I'm just sick thinking that this show won't come back possibly till next January (if they take the 24 route).
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

So another good ep imo. This was a good lead-in to the finale. I like that Michael came clean with Sarah, and I'm glad she heard the news about her dad before she took that drink. I also liked how we got a little reminder of why each person is escaping. And now I see what's the what with the Russian and Veronica's friend. Well as far as it pertains to Michael and the escape. So, now who will be the three on the plane? Poor old guy (sorry I can't remember his name) He won't make it.

FORT Regular
    Hey rupertshoney, explain the thing between veronica's friend and the russian guy. I couldn't quite put it together and I missed all of the previews due to my stupid TIVO.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    So another good ep imo. This was a good lead-in to the finale. I like that Michael came clean with Sarah, and I'm glad she heard the news about her dad before she took that drink.
    I don't think she took a drink, did she? I saw her sitting at the bar with a glass of whiskey/Scotch etc., kinda contemplating it but then she got up and walked away. I hope she didn't drink anyhow. Trivia--that pub she drank at (Brehon Pub) is an actual pub in Chicago. It was used in an undercover sting I think in the 1980's to trap dirty politicians or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyrock11 View Post
    Hey rupertshoney, explain the thing between veronica's friend and the russian guy. I couldn't quite put it together and I missed all of the previews due to my stupid TIVO.
    Sure! The Russian fella had one of his "friends" on the outside call Veronica's friends (sorry I suck at remembering names!) to have her meet Russian guy and whomever else will be on the plane that was being set up for the get away. I'm guessing someone how this guy who is hanging around Veronica to "help" her maybe a plant by the Russian guy. Remember Michael knows the location of an ex-mob member that this guys needs to get back in with the mob. So I'm guessing they will use Veronica to get the whereabouts of the mob-rat. Also about the drink, Sarah order the drink apparently and had just picked it up when she heard the news about her dad on the tv. So that alone I think saved her from drinking.

FORT Newbie
    the prison break last night was totally awesome...now tonight(5/2/06) I can't wait until house which is supposed to be the greatest one ever

I've seen previews showing the guys in a full run, away from the prision walls ... kinda like a Baywatch shot - only faster
    I don't want them to leave us hanging all summer - but you just know that they will. I think next week will be the minutes leading up to the escape from everyone's point of view and the season finale will be more of the same.

Wooo hooo what's gonna happen to bad VP lady now that the Prez has kicked her to the curb?? I was feeling like a little poetic justice was being served up. He used her like she used so many others.
    Is Sarah's anger at her father enough to get her to leave that door unlocked?
    Why the heck didn't DB kill Belick when he had the chance??
    Belick has a wife?? and he's still horn-doggin' at every chance? bleah!
    Why didn't DB tell anyone about Belick or his injury? Michael could have swiped some gauze for him.
    So many questions!! This show is too short
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Belick has a wife?? and he's still horn-doggin' at every chance? bleah!
    No! Not a wife...he lives with his mother!! That was his mom that they called to see if he was at home! classic!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread