+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Someone with a better memory than me needs to remind me of what's up with Abruzzi. Did Scofield screw him over somehow? Or was it Tbag?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Ah! I cannot believe all of the events. Tweener needs to be taught a lesson and pronto. He could have been involved and instead he runs to Bellick and now, of course, there's another wrench in the plot.

It was great to hear why the company chose Lincoln and what was going on with the VP's brother. All of those loose ends seem to be tying up nicely. The whole Michael/Sarah relationship is really starting to bother me. I don't know. I think they're pretty steamy together, but something about it seems kind of off to me.

Also, mrdobolina T-Bag was the one who slit Abruzzi's throat.

I just love this show! Unfortunately there're only like 2 episodes left this season which really sucks. Anyone seen next weeks previews? It shows Michael telling Sarah about the plan and asking her help, or so it seems. Why isn't this on every night instead of stupid AI?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Ah! I cannot believe all of the events. Tweener needs to be taught a lesson and pronto. He could have been involved and instead he runs to Bellick and now, of course, there's another wrench in the plot.
    I don't know...I could be wrong but I got the feeling that his tattling was part of Michael's plan...either he knew Tweener would tattle or he told Tweener to tattle. I hope so anyhow!

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I don't know...I could be wrong but I got the feeling that his tattling was part of Michael's plan...either he knew Tweener would tattle or he told Tweener to tattle. I hope so anyhow!
    This was my thought, too, Lois Lane ...I hope you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    I thought about that too but the problem is that I can see no advantage to this intentional tattling, if that's what it is. Bellick is going to smash the concrete floor and find the hole. How can that be helpful to their plan?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

It has to be part of the plan. Just like in Superman II, when Superman told Lex Luthor about the powers sucking machine because he had rigged it to work outside the chamber, knowing full well that Luthor would double cross him and tell Zod about the machine.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Why do Michael and Linc have different last names? Same dad...did one of them take their mother's last name?

Also, on last night's episode, I was actually happy that Dr. Sara had a spine...once she knew she'd been played, she let Michael know he wasn't going to get away with it with her body language... Although it looks like she may help him next week! This show is too good! Can't wait till it's out on DVD!

So wow. Great kiss between Michael and Sarah .And then he's busted! Sarah isn't quite feeling poor ol' Michael now. Is he playing her? Maybe a little, you can totally see he's into her, but he's promised to save his brother. What's a guy to do? Poor tweener. All of this for a baseball card. Poor guy. I feel sorry for him even though I know he has betrayed Michael. And Linc! He had the chance to escape, why didn't he? Did he go back for Michael? Or to save his Dad? And what's up the Russian fella, is he in or is he part of the "company"? Lots of new questions but a solid ep nonetheless.

I don't think it would've been that easy for Linc to escape...the cops were there as well as that corrupt guy (whose name I can't remember) who was shooting to kill. The prison guards didn't want to kill him (or couldn't) 'cause that would've been too hard to cover up and then it would've gotten out that there was an "escape" (even though Linc hadn't planned on escaping).

+ Reply to Thread