+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 146 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

I assumed it was the CIA also, but Im not so sure. And I couldnt catch how many names were in the credits last night. Ill have to search for it I guess.

I thought the young guy that was origionally with T-bag was "the mole", but now Im thinking its Veronica's little friend. Just as I was beginning to like him!!

So with "so and so" back next week, Sucre's cousin is now involved, that brings us to how many people???

I was kinda hoping the guard Michael got in trouble would be Bellick, but no such luck. I really dont like that man!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Great Episode.

yeah, dude that was helping Veronica turns out to be working against her after all... You can see though that he has been struggling with it as it seems he cares about her. I think he doesn't have a choice though.

setting up Geary was cool. Bellick is great at being a sleazebag which makes him a critical part of the show.

Next week looks good, Abruzzi comes back and Sco/Doc makes out

Did they just add another dude or dudes to the escape plan?

I thought maybe the Company was just a company. With a lot of $$ and influence in Washington. That's why they would be donating money to a campaign.

They added Sucre's cousin and maybe Michael's psycho ex-roomate (Not sure if that wasn't just a setup and nothing else?)

I think the lawyer is being blackmailed.

I can't wait until next week! I also want to see Linc and Michael's dad again.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I didn't quite get the part about the shirt being in the trash, getting a drink thrown on it and then the warden finds it in the locker and looks shocked... I assume it was the shirt with the burn? Or did they burn the sleeve of another shirt to make it look like that guard burned Michael? It would make no sense to leave the original shirt with the burn on the back now that I think of it.

Sucre's cousin "over-ironed" another shirt and put it in the locker to pin the guard with what Michael said "I dunno what it was but it was something very hot". (Along with the money and watch he had.) All the Pope (warden) had was a little tuft of blue guard fabric, they didn't know what the hole looked like or where the fabric came from.

I wonder if he really will come back and rescue the schizo crazy guy.

I think they've got to get outta the prison and then see how they all do in the real world for a time. Half will prolly get caught and go back eh?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I didn't quite get the part about the shirt being in the trash, getting a drink thrown on it and then the warden finds it in the locker and looks shocked... I assume it was the shirt with the burn? Or did they burn the sleeve of another shirt to make it look like that guard burned Michael? It would make no sense to leave the original shirt with the burn on the back now that I think of it.
    they showed Sucre's cuz burning the guard uniform

he gave it to the other dude, then the other dude slipped it in the trashcan when DB walked by. DB planted the burnt uniform in Geary's locker. All part of the setup.

they needed that to cover Scofields story to Pope about being shookdown and burned by Geary.

I can't wait for the new ep tonight! I think not only do we get the update on Linc's car crash, but I believe they are going to tell us more about their dad! Maybe we will finally get to find out about the "company"

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I can't wait for the new ep tonight! I think not only do we get the update on Linc's car crash, but I believe they are going to tell us more about their dad! Maybe we will finally get to find out about the "company"

This is my favorite show this season and last! Talk about being on the edge of your seat! I loved the episode when they showed them all in their private lives. Just a great, great show!

i think that boy is so hot! =D
    Dancin' dirty while I'm flirtin' 'cause he's checkin' me up.

www.the-chiquitas.tk <3

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Ohmigod! Michael just kissed Dr. Sara! I swooned for her!!!!

+ Reply to Thread