+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 146 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    This show has also become one of my favorites. Its the only show I make a point to watch on Mondays. I didn't become a regular viewer until well into the season so I'll look forward to it coming out on DVD so I can see the earlier episodes.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I did feel sorry for Tweener last night, even though he's been an idiot and a thorn in the sides of our guys. On the other hand they should be more careful around him.
    Yay for Sucre for stepping up. I don't think anyone told Michael what's happened though...he must be wondering when that will hit the fan.

Last night's show was so awesome Wentworth Miller is such an incredible actor, even though I knew he was faking, he is so intense. Poor LJ, he cannot get a break. I am not surprised that Linc and Michael's dad is a "Company man" but I can't believe THAT is why the picked Lincoln as their fall guy!

I loved the interaction at the Prison. It's almost like TPTB were reading my mind, we got to see C-Note talking to his wife I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED t-Bag having to take one for the team

I am so excited for this show each week.

Oooooo I got some good scoop....now if only I can figure out who's who!

Warning, Dont click on this link if you dont want spoiler info!

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/w/20060415/114509052000_1.html

"the mole" is the only obvious one....unless thats a trick. Ill be paying REAL good attention to the credits tonight thats for sure!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

wow oh wow, tonight's episode was so great!!!
    spoiler on the preview
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael and Dr. Tancredi kiss!!!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post

"the mole" is the only obvious one....unless thats a trick. Ill be paying REAL good attention to the credits tonight thats for sure!
    Thanks for the link! Wanda has the best job in the entertainment industry IMO! Who do you think is the mole?

Also excited for next week's ep, because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Abruzzi is back! I love him!

This show just more exciting and mind-numbing from week to week. I CANNOT wait for the DVD, I hope it comes out this summer, so I can refresh and get ready for the new season!

So, if I heard correctly, the whole fake death of the VP's brother was only to get Lincoln 'in the ground'? What has he done to deserve all this?
    I dont see the point of having Linc's son in trouble like this--is the whole family doomed to be in prison? How horrible to discover that the lawyer is being set up by her trusted companion. I thought Linc was being set up when he got that pass to see his son--the warden couldnt understand how he got it--and when that truck hit the van, I guess that was no accident.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    So, if I heard correctly, the whole fake death of the VP's brother was only to get Lincoln 'in the ground'? What has he done to deserve all this?
    I dont see the point of having Linc's son in trouble like this--is the whole family doomed to be in prison? How horrible to discover that the lawyer is being set up by her trusted companion. I thought Linc was being set up when he got that pass to see his son--the warden couldnt understand how he got it--and when that truck hit the van, I guess that was no accident.
    There seem to be two separate agendas: the VP and the "Company". Originally it looked like the Company was behind the push to make the VP the next Prez, but somehow, she has fallen out of favor. I believe the VP thought she was calling the shots, but it turns out the real power is this mysterious "Company". Linc and Michael's dad was a former Company man and that's why Linc was targeted. I have a feeling there is a bigger agenda out there than just the presidency. We are seeing some possible revenge issues as well. Each week the puzzle just keeps adding more pieces. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post

Click to see Spoiler:
    I zeroed in on the italicized word "millions" of reasons and figure season 2 has to do with the money supposedly belonging to the old guy. The escapees must each go looking for it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I zeroed in on the italicized word "millions" of reasons and figure season 2 has to do with the money supposedly belonging to the old guy. The escapees must each go looking for it.
    I hope that doesn't mean he
    Click to see Spoiler:
    dies
    And I agree, I interpreted the word you quoted as referring to the same thing.

I've been assuming "The Company" is the CIA, since that's a common nickname for it. Is it possible there's some other meaning?

+ Reply to Thread