+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Yay, it comes on tomorrow, and the crazy roomate is supposed to be all engrosed in his tatoo, saying he can see "patterns" in it.
    That's not tonight's episode... that's in the episode airing Monday.

Also... Wentworth Miller is in the first episode of Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt. I'd recognize those eyes anywhere.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Off topic: Wentworth Miller. This man is gorgeous, but then when he smiles? Not so much

Liked the show, until the top-clipping incident. Ugh. Not sure if my stomach can handle that kind of stuff....
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Maybe it should be called "Prison Break - NOT".
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    Or Broken Prison Break.
    Both great ideas!

Kao
    okay, who watched last night?

Very decent what he did with the crazy guy...at first, I thoguht he was going to kill him with the acid in the toothpaste but instead he makes it seem like the crazy dude popped him one to get him out of his cell and he actually stole his toothpaste because he needed to store the two different chemicals in different containers, lol!

I also noticed that crazy dude is like the only person to realize that Micahel has a damn map tatooed all over his chest and back, but nobody believes him because he's...crazy! I also wonder how in the hell is Michael going to get out of being transferred next week.

I watched it...now I want to see what's going to happen!

I thought he was going to kill his cell mate too but I'm glad he didn't, he is smarter -why does it hurt less to see smart criminals, i.e. Ocean's 11 - but I digress I think crazy roommate is just crazy enough to really pay attention.

It seems like the show is moving fast. I didn't think they'd find out the inmates were brothers for a couple episodes...hmmm...just makes me want to see how he's going to get out of this.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I also noticed that crazy dude is like the only person to realize that Micahel has a damn map tatooed all over his chest and back, but nobody believes him because he's...crazy!
    Loved that, although it creeped me out when he woke up to find crazy roommate ripping his shirt open. I thought they were going to then go the route of having him claim sexual assault (it had been mentioned shortly before that that's one of the only ways to get a roommate transferred) and I just didn't want that to happen. I don't want this to go the way of Oz. I'm glad they resisted.

I also wonder how in the hell is Michael going to get out of being transferred next week.
    The previews were pretty interesting, showing that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael is going to attempt to escape, but then is caught by a helicopter spotlight on the roof. How is he going to get out of THAT? Warden was trying to refuse the transfer but is confronted with suggestive photos (lame!)

I cannot wait to see next week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm on board!! I Tivo'd two episodes this week(last weeks and this weeks?) and watched them both and I am hooked. This does remind me of "24" a lot, and there are a lot of plot holes (Scofield seems like he is the big man in prison, but he's only been there a couple of days! That's a pretty wimpy max security prison!), but I can get past those for the sake of good plot and good suspense.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Fogey
    You have to suspend a lot of belief with the show but its entertaining nonetheless.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ok, gotta bring this back to the front page. Hope the warden's wife is understanding...feel bad for the warden now when the hero actually escapes! By the way, the woman who seems to be directing the bad guys...who's being all housewifey? I think she is the vice president herself, just on vacation in a mountain lodge or something. It would explain how she can control so many people in the government...how she had access to them. Maybe her brother was going to embarrass her somehow, expose some secret, was blackmailing her, and preventing her from running for Pres. herself. Would be quite the contrast to the Geena Davis president coming up!
    I admit you have to suspend disbelief for this one...just way too much good luck on top of his good planning...and I don't see where it's going when they escape and are on the run trying to figure out who set the brother up.
    And for those of you who like the "bad boys"--e.g., Sawyer fans from LOST, the star and his brother are definitely hunks--give this a try. Plus it's on Monday...the only good thing on!

I don't think it's the "only good thing on Monday" (as there's also Arrested Development, Medium, and I also like Kitchen Confidential, and How I Met Your Mother), but yes my husband and I are totally hooked on it, and I agree that the lead guys are hubba hubba hunky!

I do wonder how far beyond one season they can take this, especially after they finally break out of this prison. One thing annoying about American series is that they tend to drag out shows way beyond their best days, instead of going out on high points, like many shorter but brilliant British series.

If they get out by the end of the season, won't the whole point of the series be over? If they don't get out, won't that be annoying for viewers who keep hanging on for a conclusion?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread