+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 146 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    The official site has AWESOME recaps. I hope I am allowed to post:

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/recaps/
    THANK YOU! your right, they do have awesome recaps with all the details.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    THE VP brought him a drink (tea?) and his dentures on a tray. I think that was it, right?
    You are kidding!! I thought it was tea and cookies!! Didn't look closely obviously!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Belic (the nasty prison guard that is next in line to be warden) was a junkie too?? Can you imagine his personality when he was high? He's just so mean hearted. Seeing him approach Sarah last night was almost laughable .. can you say Outta your league, buddy? His 'soothing' voice and his 'loser' demeanor was just odd. He acts so strong and tough at work I can't see him being a nice guy away from work.

Imagine being in NA and he's your sponsor?? *shiver*
    I don't know, for some reason instead of him being in recovery I see him trolling for dates there. Just like his stripper fixation, he seems the type that would search out desperate women

She bought him a blended vegetable drink. She was chopping tomatoes and lettuce and putting it in a blender. When she put the glass on the brothers side table, there was already a green coffee mug sitting there, which he pulled the dentures out of. Obviously his dentures are so new, he can't eat solids yet.

Also, the actor that is playing the VP's brother, plays crazy really well. And the look on his face as he lent around the chair saying " My dear sister, You have no idea what I've been though." makes me wonder what more there is to why they've made all this happen. He was very ominous.

Qboots you're not the only one. Normally for me, the episodes fly by and finish way too soon, but this one just dragged on and on. It was good to see the back stories, but I prefer the prison episodes much better.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I don't know, for some reason instead of him being in recovery I see him trolling for dates there. Just like his stripper fixation, he seems the type that would search out desperate women
    you might have something there.

this guy plays a miserable scumbag perfectly.

he's been out to get Michael for a while now, you think he knows that Sarah/Michael like each other; and that probably amplifies his vendetta 10x

anyways, excellent episode of LOST ...the editing was really good and we seen how everything tied together

Cnote we find out is the decentest of the bunch... Now his prison bartering all makes sense. Ya know getting meds and whatnot for other inmates.

Sucre got setup by the hater cousin. He just made a stupid decision because of his love for his girl. Another LOST moment seeing him cross paths with Linc.

T-bags That visitation scene was cold blooded.

Great episode.

I know this was considered a "Lost" rip-off, but I appreciated seeing how all of the cons got there. For example, Sucre's cousin was after Mari-whatever it was ever since we first saw him. It stands to reason he would get the competition out of the way.

I wish we would get some more scenes of the cons talking to family members or friends on the outside more. We know they are desparate to get out, but we have not had any updates on their outside lives.

T-bag is very seriously the creepiest guy I can think of. Robert Knepper is doing an excellent job in his portrayal. I would definitely cross the street running if I saw him coming!

I agree kimrs, it was good to find out what these prisioners did to land at Fox River. The only ones we really knew about before were Linc and Michael.

I can't wait for tonight's episode!

"Breaking out is certainly hard to do. First, the guardroom work crew learns that carpet installers are coming, and it's unlikely that they'll miss that hole in the floor. Then Tweener is forced to crash their work party. These are desperate times, and they call for desperate measures, as Sucre and T-Bag will discover. Meanwhile, Linc gets a new execution date. It's enough to drive poor Michael crazy." source-TV Guide

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    When is string haired Mafia guy coming back? I thought he was supposed to be back on the show?

This is my favorite show right now. I've never waited for Mondays like this not even when there's good "Bachelor" silliness to ridicule . All the characters are so well done, and they are believable and they whole thing just sucks you in.

I was glad the doc got a shady past because it makes her someone who will understand Michael better later on when the crap will inevitably hit the fan when they escape. The suspense is killing me sometimes though!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread