+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 146 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Great show.

The note and digging up the grave Micheal was doing was about finding out about the mob boss guy's informant and researching the hidden money from the old rich guy in the prison.

The VPs brother Terrence is still alive, (Terrence is the one that is supposedly killed by Linc) Notice he was using false teeth.
    Maybe his teeth were transfered to the dead body to fake his death.

Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01 View Post
    Great show.

The note and digging up the grave Micheal was doing was about finding out about the mob boss guy's informant and researching the hidden money from the old rich guy in the prison.

The VPs brother Terrence is still alive, (Terrence is the one that is supposedly killed by Linc) Notice he was using false teeth.
    Thanks for that info. I forgot about the guy in prison who was supposed to have stolen all that money.

FORT Fogey
    SOMEONE HELP ME!

My dumb stupid cable went out(when my cable goes out, I cant even get regular channels to come in clear) after the first episode of last night's show. This is the one that I was really looking forward to. If its not too much trouble, can someone PLEASE give me a re-cap or direct me to a site where they have good recaps, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    SOMEONE HELP ME!

My dumb stupid cable went out(when my cable goes out, I cant even get regular channels to come in clear) after the first episode of last night's show. This is the one that I was really looking forward to. If its not too much trouble, can someone PLEASE give me a re-cap or direct me to a site where they have good recaps, thank you.
    The official site has AWESOME recaps. I hope I am allowed to post:

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/recaps/

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by a_canuck_01 View Post
    Great show.

Ah, I'd forgotten all about the mob guy informant.
    False teeth? How did you get that? Were they in a glass? Was his mouth all shrunken? I didn't see that. That would be cool tho.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Ah, I'd forgotten all about the mob guy informant.
    False teeth? How did you get that? Were they in a glass? Was his mouth all shrunken? I didn't see that. That would be cool tho.
    THE VP brought him a drink (tea?) and his dentures on a tray. I think that was it, right?

So I'm the only one who hated this ep? Most of the cons are actually "nice guys" and the doc is a junkie? Puhleeze. They're totally copying "Lost" with the flashbacks/crossovers. I much prefer the episodes to take place inside the prison. I appreciated seeing the V.P.'s brother's dentures, but we could have guessed that already.

Let's get back to the point of the show: the break-out.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    So I'm the only one who hated this ep? Most of the cons are actually "nice guys" and the doc is a junkie? Puhleeze. They're totally copying "Lost" with the flashbacks/crossovers. I much prefer the episodes to take place inside the prison. I appreciated seeing the V.P.'s brother's dentures, but we could have guessed that already.

Let's get back to the point of the show: the break-out.
    I always thought that they were playing most of the cons as "good guys" except for T-Bag and C-Note (although C-Note was shown last night as a "good guy" as well). I thought the scene with T-Bag's ex-girlfriend and her family and then later in the visiting center were some of the best scenes all season.

But I agree, I am ready to see what plot they hatch next to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Duxxy---You didn't think it was the guy playing Linc's dad?
    I'm pretty sure it was Linc's dad. But that's neither here nor there for now.

I liked last night's episode. Some things were lost on me. Like Michael digging up that grave and the note passed from that mafia? guy.

Some things were interesting and made sense. Like why Michael has done what he has and how Linc was framed. What I still don't get is why is the VP's brother "supposed" to appear dead.

Belic (the nasty prison guard that is next in line to be warden) was a junkie too?? Can you imagine his personality when he was high? He's just so mean hearted. Seeing him approach Sarah last night was almost laughable .. can you say Outta your league, buddy? His 'soothing' voice and his 'loser' demeanor was just odd. He acts so strong and tough at work I can't see him being a nice guy away from work.

Imagine being in NA and he's your sponsor?? *shiver*
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread