+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 146 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    I see this show has lots of female fans. The producers/writers are pretty smart at putting this show together. You have all the great action and whatnot for the guys. And the sappy emotional stuff for the gals and on top of that it leads into 24. Genius
    Dogg, Dogg, Dogg. I wish you could have seen my face when I read this post. But don't worry, I forgive you. I'm a gal that hates Chick Flicks and much prefers the action/adventure stuff. But the other type of female certainly does exist.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey
    Will Lincoln's lawyers get another opinion?
    They turned and walked away as if they weren't even considering it. But holy cow, aren't they supposed to be stalling for time? I'd be looking not only for a second opinion, but a 3rd, 4th and 5th!

And now that we know there's a psych ward on the prison grounds it begs the question: why isn't T-Bag a resident?
    Last edited by Qboots; 03-30-2006 at 02:54 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Don't forget also that Michael's temporary roommate was the crazy guy that can't sleep. I'm sure he'll show up during their trek through the psych ward and notice Michael and probably start yelling at the top of his lungs.

ut oh.. I'm going to have to go back and watch my tape again.. the reflection of the person that I saw slip the package under the judge's door was the Governor.. Sarah's dad!wearing a ball cap and a Tough Duck workman's coat (every second man you see around here wears them)
    I can't believe I have to wait til Monday to find out!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Don't forget also that Michael's temporary roommate was the crazy guy that can't sleep. I'm sure he'll show up during their trek through the psych ward and notice Michael and probably start yelling at the top of his lungs.
    Oooo! Good point!! OF course he's "crazy" so maybe they won't listen to him.

Duxxy---You didn't think it was the guy playing Linc's dad?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    If there was ever a show that should come with an automatic encore showing, this is the one. I also missed the last episode, and am thankful for the recaps. I accidentally erased it on my TIVO. Idiot me! Why can't this show be on FX where they run things 3-4 times/week??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just wanted to say: if you go to the official website and hit the episode guide, fox does an EXTREMELY detailed recap. Monday's ep had 15 pages!
    But they don't say who was in the reflection.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Duxxy---You didn't think it was the guy playing Linc's dad?
    I swear I saw the governer's face .. but of course I had already taped over my episode when I saw that all of you thought it was "the dad"
    I was positive it was the Gov. ... it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.
    It would certainly fit in with the 'Gov pulling a fast one on the VP' scenario, he stopped the execution without comprimising himself - or so he thought.
    I guess we'll find out more on Monday when we start getting everyone's back story.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    What a great episode! We need someone of Qboots' caliber to track all the connections that were made! Linc bumping into Sucre..., the doc and the slimy prison guard meeting in rehab and him hitting on her... he'll really hate Michael if he figures out what's going on there.
    Are we supposed to recognize the VP's bro?
    What was that scene with Michael and some underworld type passing a note to each other.. was that for gun buying? I didn't recognize the word on it. Was that something to do with the bolts he was unscrewing way back in the beginning?
    And loved the scene where Michael sees the design on that woman ... because we got such a long close up of his great eyes..
    OK, MUST get some sleep. Look forward to discussion tomorrow.

At one point it looked like Michael was about to dig up a grave! What was that all about? I didnt understand what the paper Michael got from mafia type meant either.
    I got the feeling too that we were supposed to gasp in recognition when the VP's brother turned to face the camera.

last night's ep rocked

Can I officially say that Prison Break is now my #1 viewing pleasure this season. It has totally surpassed Lost.

I hated seeing that the cousin was the one who ratted Sucre out, but I am not surprised in the least. He set him up all the way so that he could steal Sucre's girl!

T-Bag was even scarier than usual last night. If I were that woman, I would have begged to enter a Witness Protection Program. A part of me was expecting to see she and her family be the victims, so the America's Most Wanted was an awesome touch!

I love this show!

+ Reply to Thread