+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 146 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    This is going to sound ridiculous, but I feel like it's been a month since last Monday!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Don't think that the Gov. called them back or was fooling the VP.

He made it quite clear to daughter that he believes strongly in capital punishment and believes in staying with the platform he got elected on and some other political mumbo jumbo.

Towards the end the show made a point of stressing the whole "Have Faith" theme...I think a *miracle* happens that delays the execution.

I see this show has lots of female fans. The producers/writers are pretty smart at putting this show together. You have all the great action and whatnot for the guys. And the sappy emotional stuff for the gals and on top of that it leads into 24. Genius

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Not to belabor the obvious, Dogg, but also for the (straight) ladies (and gay guys), they have Michael and Lincoln, not to mention Michael's pretty cute cell mate, who would get a lot more commentary here if it were not that he's up against such stiff competition lookswise!

I agree I don't think the gov. changes his mind either unless he senses some political shift in the wind. He wants to be on the VP's good side--after all, when she runs in her own right, as most VPs do, she'll need a VP of her own... and gov.s are a common source of such candidates.

I think the "miracle" emphasis was for a reason also....either another rat volunteered to be electrocuted or maybe Michael created his own miracle...the God helps those who help themselves principle.
    Last edited by PWS; 03-26-2006 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    This is going to sound ridiculous, but I feel like it's been a month since last Monday!!!

I agree, I can't wait for 8pm! It feels like there has been so much buildup to FINALLY getting new episodes, here they are and they can't come fast enough for me!

Dogg, This is one of the very few shows my husband and I enjoy TOGETHER!! Its got enough action and guy stuff for him, and the eye candy for me! (I like the action too, the eye candy helps!)

I agree it has felt like a month since last monday!! egad!!I dont know if I can make it this last hour!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Dear Dogg, believe it or not...some of us "gals" are really into the storyline... Duh!...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Michael Scofield/Wentworth Miller is more then just eye candy, he's an adonis. I was actually watching tonight and again i've become intrigued, and i say that because i wasn't a regular watcher of this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I can't believe that this show is only an hour long. It has been a LONG time since I have wanted a show to keep going and going. I could sit in front of my TV for HOURS to watch just one extended episode. I love how nervous I get watching it, waiting to see what new plan they will try to execute next.

Obvious Twist: The body is too badly decomposed to see if the appendix was there or not, so someone HAD to switch the dental records. And the execution is back on. Doesn't that always seem to happen?

I was stunned to see their Dad. He's the one who anonymously placed the medical records under the judge's door. Makes me wonder who he is now.

I am still in overdrive this morning. I am sure more things will come to me throughout the day.

I'm going to have to stop watching this show! It's so intense and action packed, I'm exhausted when its over. And after last night's show, my back hurt! Those scenes where Michael kept quiet while his back was burning and then had to endure the shirt being ropped out of his back, were hard to watch.
    Was the doctor lying when he said the dental records matched? Will Lincoln's lawyers get another opinion?
    Next week's show looks very good. It will be interesting to see everybdy's back story and see them out of prison.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I'm going to have to stop watching this show! It's so intense and action packed, I'm exhausted when its over. And after last night's show, my back hurt! Those scenes where Michael kept quiet while his back was burning and then had to endure the shirt being ropped out of his back, were hard to watch.
    Was the doctor lying when he said the dental records matched? Will Lincoln's lawyers get another opinion?
    Next week's show looks very good. It will be interesting to see everybdy's back story and see them out of prison.
    Scofield must have a high threshold for pain, until last nite I forgot he already had gotten 2 toes cut off

and as far as the dental records, it obvious TPTB "took care of" them...

I hope Sarah and the other doctor doesn't let that information out about the fibers from Scofield's burn wound

PB turns into LOST next week... should be interesting

+ Reply to Thread