+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 146 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

True or not, i don't know (regarding licoln), but i read that Entertainment Weekly had a PB preview and a sneak peak into season 2 and it said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    season 2 will focus mostly A LOT more on licoln. that would be pretty hard to do if he were dead

- SNEAK PEEK Season 2 is Lincoln time! ''He drives it next year. That's the way it's been told to me. In season 1, Michael is the man with the plan. In the second season, Lincoln explodes from the gate.''

ETA: Next week's preview. It gives away a fair bit, that has not been seen on TV, so i will spoiler it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    1.15 By the Skin and the Teeth

LINCOLN SEES A FACE FROM THE PAST; A MYSTERY MAN SHEDS LIGHT ON THE CONSPIRACY; MICHAEL MUST TUNNEL HIS WAY INTO A NEW ESCAPE PLAN; AND VERONICA RAISES THE DEAD ON AN ALL-NEW "PRISON BREAK" MONDAY, MARCH 27, ON FOX

A face from the past haunts Lincoln on his execution day; Veronica raises the dead to prove Lincoln's innocence; Michael takes guard duty in formulating a new escape plan; and a mystery man sheds light on the conspiracy in the "By the Skin and the Teeth" episode of PRISON BREAK airing Monday, March 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PB-115) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
    Last edited by canadian_angel; 03-21-2006 at 04:51 PM.

My theory is that Sucre goes back into the tunnels and does something to the fuse box.

I really don't know if I can watch several seasons of them being in prison. I like the idea of the show, but the "will they or won't they" escape just won't hold up year after year for me. On the other hand, how far can the show go once they're on the outside? Then it will turn into a "Fugitive" type show with them looking for the proverbial one-armed man and that's been done already.

I love the show though so maybe the writers will come up with things to keep my interest.

I totally agree, I can see Sucre going in to help save Lincoln, not just to escape either. He seems to really be guided by his heart.

I hope that the casket we saw was being raised and not lowered, did anyone tape it that can tell?

Totally bawled when Lincoln was saying good-bye to LJ. I can't imagine a Prison Break without him! He is my #2 TV eye candy

I bawled as well. Great great show, can not wait until next week!

With regards to the escape, Im not sure if this is really a spoiler, but Ill make it as such:

Click to see Spoiler:
    In the same afforementioned EW article, the breakout WILL happen, they just arent saying exactly WHO is breaking out. Then it will become sort of a fugitive thing, and season 3 would POSSIBLY be going back to the prison for someone or something

Did anyone see TV guide channel's spoilers??

Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone will be behind Michael at the "execution" that will surprise both Michael and Lincoln. My guess is its their dad

Still havent quite figured out if/how they'll save Lincoln. I dont know if I can wait a week!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney View Post
    Do they still not know that Lincoln's son (sorry I forget his name) has that picture on his phone? I keep waiting for that to come into play.
    LJ left the phone on the bus. Maybe he sent the pictures elsewhere.

I think they are exhuming a body. The gravestone marker did not look like "Burrows".

I have seen articles saying they will break out this season.

Click to see Spoiler:
    GREENWOOD -- Bright lights may be common in Hollywood or on the streets of Chicago, but not in the cornfields around tiny Greenwood in rural McHenry County.

So it's no wonder that neighbors were curious last week when they saw large lighting trucks, flashing lights and police cars at Galt Airport, a one-time dairy farm about a half-mile north of town.

Michael Stanard, owner of the airfield that is home to about 100 planes, said there were no disasters. Most of the police cars were for pretend cops--among the 125 cast and crew members from the Fox drama "Prison Break," which was at the airport to tape scenes for an episode to be broadcast in June.

The TV series has been using the former Joliet Correctional Center as its main backdrop. New episodes begin airing Monday, but the crew was mum about what, if anything, a small airfield has to do with Michael Scofield, played by Wentworth Miller, and his elaborate get-into-jail-to-bust-his-brother-from-D eath-Row scheme.

A handful of "PB" fans who got onto the closed set said the filming involved a police chase and a jet taking off at night.

Will escapees from the fictional Fox River State Penitentiary be on board?

The suspense continues.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,4228729.story

I think if Lincoln does die, a lot of his character will be in flashbacks and background stories. I love this show!
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Fan
    I think the part where they are at the cemetary is that they are diggin up the body of the VP's brother to prove that no ones in there or its not him, and maybe that is what stops Lincoln's execution?

Thanks for all the spoiler info--this show is amazing!

My immediate thought, when I saw the governor with the VP, was that he was playing the VP. I'm hoping that once the VP leaves, he'll ring back the prison and stop it. Sort of a case of, if the VP had left him alone, he wouldn't have done a thing to stop it. But because she turned up at his office to say don't stop it, red flags were raised in him, so he knows that there is some sort of conspiracy. If you get what I mean, it came out a bit garbled

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    That makes sense. I never thought of that. It would be an interesting twist!!!
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

+ Reply to Thread