+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 146 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

abruzzi breaks out of hospital?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The episode shown last night will also be at the tail end of the marathon on Sunday, so if you didn't see it...no fear...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Do u guys realize that Wentworth is one of the best looking men God ever created? Good lord I cant wait for the show to come back. Not only is he gorgeous but its a really good show.

"Let the church say 'Amen!'"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

<--- AMEN!!!

Have you guys seen Abruzzi in the new VW commercials?!?! FUNNY!

I dont know if Ill make it thru this weekend, I cant wait til Monday!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Has anyone else caught the Prison Break special that's been running on TVGuide Channel? I only caught a few moments of it, but Abruzzi has a new funky buzz cut. I'm going to try to catch it again if it airs this weekend.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Looks like you'll have lots of more times to catch it, from my tv guide.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Has anyone else caught the Prison Break special that's been running on TVGuide Channel? I only caught a few moments of it, but Abruzzi has a new funky buzz cut. I'm going to try to catch it again if it airs this weekend.
    Abruzzi with a buzz cut instead of his slimy long hair??? wow...

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    Do u guys realize that Wentworth is one of the best looking men God ever created? Good lord I cant wait for the show to come back. Not only is he gorgeous but its a really good show.
    You can also see the lovely and talented Wentworth on Monday (March 20) on "Live with Regis and Kelly".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Appreciate that! I don't watch Regis and Kelly, but I will on Monday!

+ Reply to Thread