+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Well, good luck if you work on Monday.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ozjod View Post
    There were only 13 episodes in the first season.
    Just to clarify, because it has confused a lot of people. The first 13 episodes is not just season one. The ones that are coming up in March are also part of season one. I just thought this might help because when searching it can be difficult when looking for a particular episode.

Season two won't start until the Fall.

Well, if I can remember I am going to try to tape the marathon, because God knows when we'll see a DVD set and I need a major refresher on this show!

Thank God they have been showing a lot of reminders during American Idol, hopefully this will bring in some new viewers and we will not have to put up with another 3 month hiatus again!

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    Last night during Idol they showed a comercial for the show...it moved so quick but I think I saw the Doctor and Michael kissing...would someone maybe be able to get screencaps?

I was just watching Armageddon on TBS and Peter Stormare (sp?) was on!! Aka Abruzzi!!! Man, it made me excited for prison break. Especiall
    Click to see Spoiler:
    since Abruzzi is coming back

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I know that at least Monday is a rerun. When do the new shows begin?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have written that new shows start March 20. I'm 99% sure that that is right.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I have written that new shows start March 20. I'm 99% sure that that is right.
    Yep... I believe that they are also showing a marathon of episodes on the 19th, if I heard correctly.

eta: just checked the website and the above info is correct. The March 19th marathon is from 12-7. The TVGuide channel is also apparently running some kind of Prison Break special that starts Wednesday the 15th at 10pm EST.

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/
    Last edited by Broadway; 03-11-2006 at 10:13 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I was just watching Armageddon on TBS and Peter Stormare (sp?) was on!! Aka Abruzzi!!!
    I loved his role in Armageddon. Did you see him in Fargo? He's always fascinating to watch.

Just to reiterate: the marathon next Sunday is on FX, not on FOX.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I watched the rerun tonight and I just can't wait for this show to come back. I need my Went fix!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread