+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

I really like the first to episodes and I hope it holds up, but I am waiting for his plans to completely fall apart, you just know they will. It can't go too smothly for him all season. Eventually the other shoe will drop and he will have to completely change his plans. I figure it will probably right before February sweeps.

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Okay, third episode was great. The whole toe thing...omg.

Oh, wentworth, you so crazy! Mercurial? YOU SO CRAZY!

I'm enjoying this show so far though I agree with the previous posters re: what's going to happen with the show once the 'prison break' has occured? Exactly how far can this whole thing be dragged out?

Keeping my fingers crossed it keeps getting better.

Kao
    OMG Wentworth is so beautiful to look at. My God...

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl
    I'm enjoying this show so far though I agree with the previous posters re: what's going to happen with the show once the 'prison break' has occured? Exactly how far can this whole thing be dragged out?

Keeping my fingers crossed it keeps getting better.
    Well, I think there's still a month before the execution. And who knows how many pieces of the puzzle will have to be collected before the breakout. After 3 episodes there's only been one: the bolt. It's been one step forward, two steps back so far. They could stretch it out a long time.

Maybe it should be called "Prison Break - NOT".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Or Broken Prison Break.

Absolutely love this show so far. I too have reservations whether they can stretch 22/ 24 episodes with the whole prison break. I had heard that the season will end with the succesful prison break and next season will be in the mode of " The Fugitive".
    Things I like so far..
    I can almost hear the clock tickdown ala 24 at the end of each episode.
    I couldn't believe that they cut his toe off after premiere.
    How Debruzzi was pushed too far by his " partner " . Threatning his children was low!

Questions.....
    Who is the women the Secret Service guys were phoning. The grieving widow perhaps??
    What does anyone think of the possibility that the brother DID kill the vice- president. That would be a great twist to end the season. Next season could be him trying to recapture his brother. His memory did not show him firing the gun... the tape clearly showed him firing. What is the truth??
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

Michael has basically screwed himself as far as his life goes. He'll never be able to live without hiding ever again...maybe if he moves to Mexico.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    It was cheesy, but I think the acting was fantastic and really sold it.

"Passion? Dope."
    "Improperly propagated." -- This one was funny, but it shouldn't have been. He was about to be put in solitary confinement, Jesus.
    "I got high..." -- Who actually says this? Nobody who does mary jane uses dumb terminology like that.
    Yeah, his cellmate can't spell passion but understands at once when he says, it depends on the context? Context? Do people who haven't been to college/have been to prison use phrases like it depends on the context?

Kao
    Yay, it comes on tomorrow, and the crazy roomate is supposed to be all engrosed in his tatoo, saying he can see "patterns" in it.

+ Reply to Thread