+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 146 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

these days though, it seems almost easier catching spoilers than it does recaps of shows. that tell just as much as the spoilers.

I finally got around to watching Monday's episode yesterday. That was hilarious with the guard and the secretary doing the you know what...

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    I finally got around to watching Monday's episode yesterday. That was hilarious with the guard and the secretary doing the you know what...
    hahaha i have to agree on that.
    i wonder what they have for us tonite!

FORT Fan
    great episode i thought. i had a feeling michael was sending the guy somewhere else and not to the fibonacci's house, thought that was great. what did they say 10 days until the execution? previews for next week seem to have a great show lined up with the chick/guy/LJ gettin messed up by the bald dude.

also...what's the whole thing going on with the VP chick and 500 million dollars and she's tryin to take over the US? is that whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    also...what's the whole thing going on with the VP chick and 500 million dollars and she's tryin to take over the US? is that whats going on?
    They're talking about the VP using the stolen money they were tracking to finance her bid for election as President.

I knew Michael would be torn about giving up Fibonnaci's location - very cool how that played out.

The scenes between Michael and Doctor Sara were sweet.

The new bad guy (Quinn?) completely creeps me out!
    Last edited by riblit; 11-08-2005 at 06:49 AM.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Well, I got to watch about half of the ep before I fell asleep!
    I also got to see the very end and the previews for next week.
    I think I am getting better at staying awake!
    I couldn't believe that they showed Arrested Development! I missed my catch up episode! GRR ARGH!

Wow, talk about adrenaline, I can't figure out if I'm more interested in what's going on outside the prison or inside. There are so many twists and turns in this show, you really can't miss any part of it. 24 better be kick ass this year or I've found a new show.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    So who is Quinn? He mentioned orders coming from "the Company" but that didn't mean CIA did it?

And these guys better break out soon or they're going to have, like, 50 guys to take with them the way things are going.

I only caught the last 20 minutes of the show, but I could tell a lot happened this ep. I should think it would be pretty easy to use the black guy's strength and then leave him behind. He may have protection from his gang within the prison, but "prone" to accident during the escape - same with Tbag.

Eye Patch Guy was just following orders and it's a shame Greasy Mob Guy had to make an example of him.

Maybe after the hiatus the Homely, Monotone Lawyer will be replaced by an attractive, decent actress.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Maybe after the hiatus the Homely, Monotone Lawyer will be replaced by an attractive, decent actress.

We can only hope! Ug she's been bugging me since Empire records days
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread