+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 146 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

i suppose on the plus side, when prison break does come back after it's long hiatus, there should be no breaks between episodes. at least one can only hope.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Fibonacci numbers are a number sequence that begins with zero and then the second number is one. Each successive number after that is found by adding the two previous numbers together. Here is a great website that explains it.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/FibonacciNumber.html

It also has a great example using the cartoon "Foxtrot"

It's always nice to use math in everyday life
    I knew it sounded familiar! Maybe it's been on NUMBERS! Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    *my sidenote- I hope L.J. erased the text message!*
    This is exactly what I was thinking when the show was over. It would be terrible if he didn't and they realized it, and then I was also thinking that I hoped they didn't get into his email and get that picture that he sent to himself. If they had his phone tagged, why not his email too? (then again, maybe we aren't supposed to think of these things lol)

I loved Michael taking charge.. 'bout time. Although I just can't understand how they will get those new PI guys from finding their hole in the floor, and I suppose it will be answered soon enough.

But, though I am also upset to hear about the 6 month hiatus on the show.. I do love me some 24 and cannot wait to see where Jack ends up this year Watching the rest of this show after that and over the summer is something good to look forward to in the months of re-run boredom.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Geez....us guys are lucky to have only a 6 month hiatus for 'Prison Break'...........people (like me) who have become addicted to 'Rome' have to wait until 2007 for the next season!!! WTF!!

I have to keep reminding myself to "Breathe Deeply and slowly, in through the nose....out through the mouth." And then I've got to remind myself to Stay Alive.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Fibonacci numbers are a number sequence that begins with zero and then the second number is one. Each successive number after that is found by adding the two previous numbers together. Here is a great website that explains it.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/FibonacciNumber.html

It also has a great example using the cartoon "Foxtrot"

It's always nice to use math in everyday life
    According to my paper's tv guide for the week
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael is going to betray Fibonacci to Abruzzi...seems so out of character for him. Maybe Fib. is a really bad guy as well as being the turncoat.
    PS How appropriate would it be if Fibonacci was in charge of the numbers racket in his area?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    According to my paper's tv guide for the week
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Here's my view on things:

Right now, Michael and the gang have NO access to the hole they were digging in the guards room - even worse, they are in immediate danger of having their plans discovered! This happened because Abruzzi's mob friends have turned on him because he couldn't get Michael to tell him how to find Fibonacci.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The only was for Abruzzi to get back in their good graces (and back in charge of the P.I. duty) is probably to give them the information that Michael has about Fibonacci's location. I'm sure Michael will be torn about this - but the bottom line is that his brother's escape comes first with him - particularly with LJ being in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    PS How appropriate would it be if Fibonacci was in charge of the numbers racket in his area?
    Good one
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Here's my view on things:

Right now, Michael and the gang have NO access to the hole they were digging in the guards room - even worse, they are in immediate danger of having their plans discovered! This happened because Abruzzi's mob friends have turned on him because he couldn't get Michael to tell him how to find Fibonacci.

Good one
    I think you may well be right...esp. given the spoiler above...However since the prison guard only cares about his money and not who it comes from why doesn't Michael just arrange for some cash to be deposited for Abruzzi in the guard's account? Would the guard even know who put it in, or check? Michael was an architect, he must have some cash still. He only needs a one month pay off. According to spoilers
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he has some kind of fake green card "wife" helping him in the near future, so she could put it in even if his lawyer wouldn't.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Spoilers! Bah! Humbug! I guess I'm going to be a bit out of the loop since I prefer to watch the show as it unfolds!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    i do too prhoshay, spoilers are for the weak!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I agree, weak... that's me when it comes to this stuff... I don't look at the endings of books, but then no one takes the book away from me for weeks either!
    Anyway, my impression is the spoilers will be old news soon and you'll be back in the loop!

+ Reply to Thread