+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 146 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    What I'm not clear on re Fibonacci (isn't that a name from math? Fibonacci numbers or something?).
    Fibonacci numbers are a number sequence that begins with zero and then the second number is one. Each successive number after that is found by adding the two previous numbers together. Here is a great website that explains it.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/FibonacciNumber.html

It also has a great example using the cartoon "Foxtrot"

It's always nice to use math in everyday life

TBag actually looks respectable LOL

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Whoa! Eeeee-Mazing! Cleans up pretty good!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay
    The guy thats helping Veronica keeps saying his Dad is/was in prison?!? Is it IS or WAS? Wonder if he'll be brought into this somehow, some kind of connection.
    Nope the guy's father passed away, they are staying in his abandonded looking cabin. The father's sanctuary from his work life.. doing exactly what Nick does, working for Project Justice. That's how Nick got involved/interested.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

yea i agree, the show does give u a major adrenaline rush. woa r u serious, they won't be airing it till May!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    TBag actually looks respectable LOL

oh my word, i would not have recognized him!

The series will have a complete first season of 22 episodes. Episode 1.14 and beyond will start airing in May 2006. Episode 1.13 - End of the Tunnel [Airing November 28] (Note: This is the Fall finale of the series):
    some info on upcoming episodes. it's pretty spoiler intensive.
    Click to see Spoiler:

10/17 - Episode 1.10 - Sleight of Hand [Airing November 7]: It's Sara's birthday. Nick and Veronica go, fake IDs in hands, to a federal building in order to find more info on Lincoln's case. We will see a flashback featuring Lincoln and a five-year-old LJ. Michael and Abruzzi make sure someone outside prison is taken care of.
    10/21 - Episode 1.11 - And Then There Were 7 [Airing November 14]: Michael gets a visit from... Nika, his wife! What impact with this news have on Sara? Bellick drops by Nika's office to have a chat with her about Michael. Veronica is at Nick's cabin. LJ somehow makes it to the cabin. Someone is hiding in the woods... Abruzzi, Sucre, Lincoln, and T-Bag als appear.
    10/28 - Episode 1.12 [Airing November 21]: Michael crawls in a drainage pipe in order to get a black suit. We will flashback to when Michael had a job interview to work at the architectural firm. Veronica, Nick and LJ are at the hospital. Abruzzi gets a new cellmate. There is a funeral. Bellick, Sucre, and T-Bag also appear in the episode.
    11/02 - Episode 1.13 - End of the Tunnel [Airing November 28] (Note: This is the Fall finale of the series): Veronica goes to prison where a lot of reporters are waiting outside. She is approached by a reporter and a woman named Binker who want to talk. Veronica escapes by going into the crowd. There she meets Angela West, a producer for News 13, who becomes interested in Veronica when she learns that she is representing Lincoln. Veronica ends up on tv where she talks about her petition for a stay on the grounds that Lincoln has been framed. She explains her conspiracy theory to the reporter. Michael, Sucre, T-Bad (and maybe some other inmates) make their way to the guards' room. T-Bag wonders who Lincoln will make it to the room. Westmoreland and C-Note also appear in the episode.

ALL of the above is NOT my own, but i can't quote in spoiler tags

NONE of this is MINE, it's all from spoilerfix

ETA: sorry for the double post so soon after each other. i completely forgot i had just made a post. i was just so excited by what i had to say!

Thanks for the spoilers Canadian Angel! I am a spoiler junkie, I hate to be surprised!

I can't believe we have to wait 5 months for the show to continue!

Does anyone know what's coming on in Prison Break's time slot?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Thanks for the spoilers Canadian Angel! I am a spoiler junkie, I hate to be surprised!

I can't believe we have to wait 5 months for the show to continue!

Does anyone know what's coming on in Prison Break's time slot?
    "24" starts in January so I assume it's that.

FORT Regular
    yea i'm much disappointed that there'll be another interruption with prison break 24, really? o the spoilers, thx, now i know whats coming

+ Reply to Thread