+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 146 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    WHUUUUUT?????? He's gay??? ("not that there's anything wrong with that!!!). Where did you hear this????

Taggart!!!

This is me hearing that he is gay-------->
    I believe Kristin from eonline broke that one about a month ago. And I think the guy is freaking HOT!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fanatic
    I think he's super hot, too. But I always think gay guys are hot! I'm a sucker for grooming??
    I read it online on some gossip site... (shamed for reading gossip sites at work, or anywhere, for that matter....)

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    I think he's super hot, too. But I always think gay guys are hot! I'm a sucker for grooming??
    I read it online on some gossip site... (shamed for reading gossip sites at work, or anywhere, for that matter....)
    giggle... me, too (to both of your above comments!)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    sorry for being a noob but why did Abruzzi cut off michael's toes?
    Apparently Michael knows something about Fibonacci. That’s what Abruzzi (we’ve solved the name for greasy mobster guy) is trying to find more info. on in jail.

PWS: Thanks, for putting in that part when the Dr. found out about Michael…completely slipped my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I did, too, Kim. I fell asleep I believe at the scene with the two guards getting hot and heavy in the shack and almost knocking the table into the hole. The last I saw with LJ was him agreeing to go to Lake Mercer to meet Veronica. *sniff*
    Those weren’t 2 guards as prhoshay said. I was confused with Lake Mercer being in that statement. I’m a skip reader…whatever, so the two guards I was talking about were the secret service men going through the bus at Lake Mercer. Thanks prhoshay

OMG, Wentworth Miller is so frickin' hot....gay, I don't care. Eye candy all the way.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Gay/straight, hot is hot.
    I think the major differences in the brothers' appeal is that Michael is always so serious, never shows any emotion on his face except anger (e.g., even when he felt sorry for T-bag's now deceased boytoy), and certainly practically never smiles -- maybe this is meant to relate to his sort of autistic qualities that the shrink discussed. His brother however displays anguish and even smiles at his son, so he's less of an automaton and more human. Of course early on someone noted that Wentworth was better looking when he didn't smile, so maybe that's why he never smiles, nothing to do with character!

What I'm not clear on re Fibonacci (isn't that a name from math? Fibonacci numbers or something?) is exactly who he is in the larger picture. I sort of think that he is someone who is about to squeal on the mob in some way and that the mobsters outside want to kill him but can't find him. But I don't know why Michael would know where he is, why Abruzzi would know that he knows, and why the mobsters would know that Abruzzi would know that he knows if you follow me. Why would they think someone in prison would know things they don't know?
    And would Michael really tell where he is if he does know? Does Abruzzi want to escape because they are threatening his family, only, or because he wants to kill Fibonacci? Can Fib. take Abruzzi down or only the mob members outside?
    This was explained in one of the early shows I think, but I was still confused as to who was whom then and didn't follow it all. Anyone else got a better understanding of it?
    madonniac-- I can see why you forgot the shrink part--it was like a total aside--a different story than the main action.

Yes, it looks like Fibonnacci is someone who is planning on testifying against the mob - which is why Abruzzi's people want him.

Michael does know where Fibonacci is - and he told Abbruzi that he knows. Then, he had a current photograph of Fibonacci delivered to Abruzzi's lawyer along with an origami bird so Abruzzi would know who sent it.

Remember - Michael has done a whole lot of research and planning. He had notes on everyone he knew he would need in order to plan the escape.

Also, even if the mob guys on the outside didn't know about Michael finding Fibonacci through Abruzzi's lawyer - I'm sure they've got plenty of "ears" on the inside to get the dirt.

Will Michael actually tell Abruzzi where he is once they've escaped? Hard to say - his only focus right now is getting his brother out. After that, I can see him getting involved in helping Abruzzi keep his kids safe.

whew.. hope that helps
    Last edited by riblit; 11-01-2005 at 07:14 PM.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Wentworth Miller is gay? I read Kristin's column every week and never read that tidbit in her column. In fact, her latest column kind of indicates the opposite, but who knows.

Guess I'm a different kind of gal 'cause when I discover a guy is gay, his sex appeal goes way way down. I suppose its that fantasy thing. I prefer to fantasize over a guy who I know is attracted to women.

Maybe that is why I find Dominic Purcell so much sexier. He's married and got 4 kids.

Onto another subject: The guy who plays Teabag is a terrific actor. He is so despicable, he makes my skin crawl. Does anyone know his name? I've seen him before and he is always good. He is a consumate actor who can become the character so well, you really believe he could be that person.

This is such a wonderful show. I haven't seen a show this suspenseful since 24. Each episode leaves you wondering what will happen. I would hate to wait until May and find it hard to understand why they would suspend it in the middle of the season for so many months.

Onto another subject: The guy who plays Teabag is a terrific actor. He is so despicable, he makes my skin crawl. Does anyone know his name? I've seen him before and he is always good. He is a consumate actor who can become the character so well, you really believe he could be that person.
    His name is Robert Knepper. And yes, he's excellent!
    Here is a link with some more info on him and parts he has played.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

FYI on E!s scroll last night it said last episode is NOV 28th?(late nov) and wont return until MAY!!!! Thats crazy!!

as you can tell I love Went no matter which way he swings

The guy thats helping Veronica keeps saying his Dad is/was in prison?!? Is it IS or WAS? Wonder if he'll be brought into this somehow, some kind of connection.

I havent watched 24, but I am always on the edge of my seat when this show is on, and when the hour is up Im like-Wait!!! it hasnt been an hour yet! hehe
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    Yes, it looks like Fibonnacci is someone who is planning on testifying against the mob - which is why Abruzzi's people want him.

Michael does know where Fibonacci is - and he told Abbruzi that he knows. Then, he had a current photograph of Fibonacci delivered to Abruzzi's lawyer along with an origami bird so Abruzzi would know who sent it.

Remember - Michael has done a whole lot of research and planning. He had notes on everyone he knew he would need in order to plan the escape.

Also, even if the mob guys on the outside didn't know about Michael finding Fibonacci through Abruzzi's lawyer - I'm sure they've got plenty of "ears" on the inside to get the dirt.

Will Michael actually tell Abruzzi where he is once they've escaped? Hard to say - his only focus right now is getting his brother out. After that, I can see him getting involved in helping Abruzzi keep his kids safe.

whew.. hope that helps
    Yes, big help! I thought it was something like that...I remember all the little origami birds..being dropped down drains and the like...but I couldn't follow all the details at the time.
    I think you are right, Michael's savior complex will kick in re Abruzzi's kids..but at the same time don't think he will want to turn Fib. over.
    Not til MAY??!! Good grief...well I hope they at least get out of prison in Nov. I wonder if that electric chair scene was another dream?

+ Reply to Thread