+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 146 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

This black inmate who looks like a rapper (just can't think of his name) is looking very suspicious and he knows they're up to something.
    This was the same guy that Michael got the medication from - that he needed to counteract the insulin shots
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Oh yes, the recappers for the sleepers left out the part about the shrink. The dr. is ever more suspicious of Michael. She tracked down that he was seeing a shrink for 2 problems...one is that he sees "everything"--every little detail...overwhelming info load for most folks which would drive them nuts, but luckily M is very smart and the combo of hi info and brains makes him a "genius". The other issue was that as the kid of 2 dead parents and a brother gone wrong he has a savior complex, wants to save people, had done a lot of dogooder work before jail. That's why seeing T-bag's boytoy kill himself (after asking M for help twice and M backing down from T bag's threats to squeal if M didn't stay out of T's business) hit him so hard, and why he defended the jerk new kid that Tbag was targeting, calling T's bluff to squeal, since T wants out also. So now the doc is more puzzled than ever why M wound up in prison... how long before she puts the pieces together that M hopes to save his brother?
    Also the greasy haired Mafia guy was apparently paying off Bellick to have the easy life in jail, but his "friend" with power of attorney absconded with the money so Bellick isn't getting more and put the guy that got blinded in one eye (I"m guessing eyes don't survive being ground by a broken lightbulb) by the Mafia guy (for trying to take over his role) in charge. The blinded guy seems to have been appointed by the folks still outside because Mafia guy hasn't come through on getting the info on FIb. that they want... as judged by the fact that Mafia guy's lawyer was also seen talking to the blinded guy. And I agree, the Mafia guy is strangely likeable even tho he cut the toes off our hero and blinded this other guy who was sort of just following orders.
    I was hoping that Tbag's boytoy was going to try to kill Tbag instead of himself. If he'd held on a little longer he might have been replaced by someone in the new crew....

Thanks, PWS!

I am amazed that I am really starting to like the mobster. When we met his kids, I totally forgave him for cutting off Michael's toes. I would do anything to keep my kids safe too. Hopefully, something turns around and he regains his power position. I can't believe I am rooting for him almost as much as Lincoln! Lincoln

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Does anyone know what "p.i." stands for?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    Does anyone know what "p.i." stands for?
    Prison Industry duty, not that I'm a former prison rat, I googled

T-bag is nasty, but he'll probably be sticking around for a while, does anyone else feel the adrenaline rush that "24" used to give when watching this show?

I think the new guy is also going to play a role in the escape and there after, I don't know why. Maybe that's why they threw him in our faces so quick.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Fanatic
    For those saying that Michael doesn't ooze sexuality like Lincoln does, I think that might be because Wentworth Miller is gay. Not that gay guys aren't sexy, but sometimes they'll give off a vibe that is perceived differently.

FORT Fan
    sorry for being a noob but why did Abruzzi cut off michael's toes?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    i think that was in reference to the guard (the black man that was watching over michael and his brother when his brother tried to run last week) and a woman. i'm not sure if she was a guard, or someone who does paperwork type stuff. but they were definitely getting hot and heavy in the old staffroom. of course "just" about finding the hole.

you know how the PI man lost his status, what if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    michael's "wife" has to supply him with cash to get the greasy man back his position in the prison, or to have michael take that position over

I was thinking the same thing (your spoiler)!!!I wonder when we'll see his
    Click to see Spoiler:
    wife!!

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    For those saying that Michael doesn't ooze sexuality like Lincoln does, I think that might be because Wentworth Miller is gay. Not that gay guys aren't sexy, but sometimes they'll give off a vibe that is perceived differently.
    WHUUUUUT?????? He's gay??? ("not that there's anything wrong with that!!!). Where did you hear this????

Taggart!!!

This is me hearing that he is gay-------->
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Prison Industry duty, not that I'm a former prison rat, I googled
    Many thanks!

+ Reply to Thread