+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 146 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break

I did, too, Kim. I fell asleep I believe at the scene with the two guards getting hot and heavy in the shack and almost knocking the table into the hole. The last I saw with LJ was him agreeing to go to Lake Mercer to meet Veronica. *sniff*
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I did, too, Kim. I fell asleep I believe at the scene with the two guards getting hot and heavy in the shack and almost knocking the table into the hole. The last I saw with LJ was him agreeing to go to Lake Mercer to meet Veronica. *sniff*
    What?! The two guards were what?! Which two guards?

kimrs and broadway, I'll try, I'm really bad with names.

The kid that the creepy homosexual prison guy wanted killed himself and a new bus of inmates came in, so the creepy gay guy found a new love interest. Scoffield felt bad that the kid committed suicide, so he threatened creepy gay guy. He left the new love interest alone.

Scoffield said that for them to get rid of the rock they were breaking, they each had to take bits of it and spread it through the yard. This black inmate who looks like a rapper (just can't think of his name) is looking very suspicious and he knows they're up to something.

The tall greasy guy who has the inside ties to Fibonnacci lost his P.I. spot b/c Bellick (the guard guy) is blackmailing him with some money. Tall greasy guy sees another inmate (fat, bald, goatee) talking with someone who was talking to greasy guy about Fibonnacci. He threatens the bald guy with broken light bulb to figure out what's going on.

Since greasy guy lost his P.I. spot, Bellick took away the group's job to clean up the work room, so the show ended with another crew going in to clean up.

Meanwhile this is going on, L.J., Burrows' son is being chased by the secret service guys. Veronica said to him over his traced cell phone for L.J. to meet her in Lake Mercer. Then she texted him on his phone and told him they were tracing it and to meet in the place they ended up (forgot the name). That's why the secret service guys ended up on the bus looking at the cell phone.

*my sidenote- I hope L.J. erased the text message!*
    I think that covers it
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    What?! The two guards were what?! Which two guards?
    not guards, the 2 secret service guys who killed L.J's mom and her boyfriend.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    not guards, the 2 secret service guys who killed L.J's mom and her boyfriend.
    i think that was in reference to the guard (the black man that was watching over michael and his brother when his brother tried to run last week) and a woman. i'm not sure if she was a guard, or someone who does paperwork type stuff. but they were definitely getting hot and heavy in the old staffroom. of course "just" about finding the hole.

you know how the PI man lost his status, what if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    michael's "wife" has to supply him with cash to get the greasy man back his position in the prison, or to have michael take that position over

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac
    Since greasy guy lost his P.I. spot, Bellick took away the group's job to clean up the work room, so the show ended with another crew going in to clean up.

Meanwhile this is going on, L.J., Burrows' son is being chased by the secret service guys. Veronica said to him over his traced cell phone for L.J. to meet her in Lake Mercer. Then she texted him on his phone and told him they were tracing it and to meet in the place they ended up (forgot the name). That's why the secret service guys ended up on the bus looking at the cell phone.

*my sidenote- I hope L.J. erased the text message!*
    I think that covers it
    Cool... those are the two parts that I missed. Thanks!

Also, PWS said something Tbag (creepy gay guy) getting whacked?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Cool... those are the two parts that I missed. Thanks!

Also, PWS said something Tbag (creepy gay guy) getting whacked?
    Whacked as in hit in the knee rather than Whacked as in killed.

T-bag and his creepy singing has got to go. What is the new guy thinking? He alienated every group in the prison in just a few days. I thought Michael would get the warden to transfer him, but odds are he'd just go from one bad situation to another, since he has jerkitis.

The broken light bulb in the eye was very disturbing. Mobster guy with greasy hair is strangely likable. He clearly loves his wife and kids. Very stupid to give his "friend" power of attorney. The "friend" must feel pretty invulnerable to mess with him like this.

It was a relief that LJ made it to relative safety and that the ugly lawyer was able to get that info to Lincoln in prison.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    1. kimrs, you've got to get a recording device!!!

2. It was not 2 guards "getting busy" in the break room; it was 1 guard, and the warden's secretary! They've gotten busy before, in the warden's office!

3. Did anyone recognize the address that LJ sent the pic to?

4. Next week can't come soon enough!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks to madonniac, canadian angel and dberk for the updates. I really appreciate them.

prhoshay, I have a DVD recorder, but it hasn't been working recently. The last few times I have tried to record, it reads no signal.

I am trying to stay up, I really am! Fortunately, everyone has been so great about keeping me updated!

no problem, i actually had three hours of shows taped last night and i got through them all in 1h25min. . i fastforward a lot. even through PB this time. i didn't feel like i missed anything. although i did rewind back to the part with sarah and michael's psychiatrist.

+ Reply to Thread